Bellazon

Football

goose

I'm not a fan of Abramovich style money-splashes, but the idea of Alex Ferguson's head exploding when Man City make an offer for Ronaldo come summer makes me positively giddy. :drool: :drool: :rofl:

Oh, and I'm definitely not getting any this week, since I wasted all my week's luck on my two footie teams (Club Brugge 3-0 win, but we had enough chances to score at least 8. Heck, we missed two friggin' penalties! And Barca bitchslapped Deportivo all the way back to Galicia, 5-0)

Talking of Abramovich . . . he's supposedly taking soundings about selling Chelsea. He's lost £3 billion of his £11 billion fortune over the last year with the 'credit crunch' and all. To buy Chelsea would apparently set one back a cool £800 million; any takers?

Talking of Abramovich . . . he's supposedly taking soundings about selling Chelsea. He's lost £3 billion of his £11 billion fortune over the last year with the 'credit crunch' and all. To buy Chelsea would apparently set one back a cool £800 million; any takers?

If Abramovich "pulled out" of Chelsea (pun intended), word through the grapevine is they'd be on life-support in the space of 18 months.

Cripes! What a business with Man City and Kaka; it all seems rather surreal really. A transfer fee of £91 million, and wages of £500,000 a week. Golly!

£109m bid :shock:

I hope Kaka doesn't go for the money. Man City are in no position to realise Kaka's personal ambitions but what a sum! Milan must take the bid. It's only up to Kaka now... :cry2:

500K £ a week? :blink: :blink: :blink:

£45m contract :|