Bellazon

Football

goose

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I'm confused about something. Has there ever been a case where an earthquake has been a key factor in a player moving clubs, as Younes Kaboul's agent seems to think? :blah:

An earthquake that destroyed Sunderland would probably be a good thing. :whistle:

Apparently Man Utd are close to agreeing a �28 million deal with Spurs for Berbatov. :o :cry: With his moodiness I suppose that he'll fit in up at Old Trafford though. :p

I really dislike the way that they've gone about this, especially since they have complained about Real Madrid's dealings with Cristiano Ronaldo. <_< Alex Ferguson is such a hypocrite. Rafa Benitez is also annoying . . .

Spurs Response to Keane and Berbatov Speculation

Go Levy! :clap: But Robbie Keane and Dimitar Berbatov suck. I mean, it's been clear to all that Berbatov has wanted to leave for a while but Robbie Keane?!! He has professed his love for Tottenham so many times and recently signed a new contract, and now wants to leave. <_< So hollow. :no:

Also, hope that Benitez and Ferguson get punished by the FA - what hypocrites!! <_<

sure lol he will

and Beckenbauer will join ManUtd

Alex Ferguson will buy Hamburger SV

and Wayne Rooney wants to be a woman

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Although it's unlikely he'll join Chelsea, it's not as impossible as you make it out to be.

For one thing, he has a good and close relationship to Scolari. And due to Milan's financial problems, Kaka could get a hefty pay-raise by moving to Chelsea + 10% for whichever record-breaking transfer fee they pay for him. Add to that the fact that Ronaldinho just joined Milan and there have been rumors of Kaka and him not getting along terribly well.

I'm confused about something. Has there ever been a case where an earthquake has been a key factor in a player moving clubs, as Younes Kaboul's agent seems to think? :blah:

An earthquake that destroyed Sunderland would probably be a good thing. :whistle:

If we're using the "logic" of Kaboul's agent here, I doubt this summer's desperately dull transfer market could survive the sudden spike in activity caused by the earthquake.