Bellazon

Football

goose

Incredible game. Second half was 'orrible and scrappy, so of course it had four goals. Yobo was offside for his goal but still, a draw was a fair result. They've got Arsenal away next week, we've got Wigan at home. In theory Arsenal should give their fans one last carnival of whoop ass for the season, while we should beat Wigan the way a team like us should beat a team like them. But...I don't know.

No way can Chelsea be disliked as much as Man Utd. Its like comparing a young arrogant guy that brags about the girls he slept with at college to Gene Simmons. They're both nitwits but one has many more miles on the clock (cock) than the other.

So are we thinking there'll be a radical overhaul at Barca or what?

Oh and I too extend my giddyness that Ed is back.

Not sure. Johan Cruijff suggested the time to do that was right after the '06 CL victory. I'm guessing history since then has largely proved him right.

I fear they'll only tweak the roster a little bit. Xavi, Bojan, Messi, Puyol and Yaya Touré are probably the only ones of yesterday starters I'd absolutely wouldn't want to part ways with. The real Samuel Eto'o obviously still has a place on this team as well, but will we ever see him again? :no:

I think Abidal is still salvageable. Other than that... I say we throw ourselves into the Benzema sweepstakes.

Oh and ship off Ronnie before we catch him with a couple of trannies as well... :ninja: