Football

goose

The only thing worth mentioning lately:

"El Nino" RULES

Premier league leaging scorers:

1 - Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United) - 21

2 - Emmanuel Adebayor (Arsenal) - 19

2 - Fernando Torres (Liverpool) - 19

Dude scored like 8 goals in 2 weeks, including back to back hat tricks against M'Boro & West Ham, and then a great goal against Inter last night, which ended up Inters hopes.

----------------------

BTW, I watched the game with a crazy Inter fan friend of mine, and I was LMAO@Inter, while at the end of the game their fans started to yay 'pools passes. :rofl: Damn, that was priceless.

---------------------

Oh, and BTW, let's give out predictions. Mine are:

Arsenal - Liverpool

ManU - Fenerbahce

Chelsea - Barcelona

Roma - Schalke 04

Arsenal-Liverpool: too close to call. Arsenal has been more impressive this year, but Liverpool has owned this competition these past few years, regardless of how they were doing in the EPL.

Fener-Chelsea: I can't see Chelsea messing this up.

Schalke-Barcelona: Barca has been shaky as of late, but I can't see them going out against Schalke

Roma-Mancester United: Going by last years result, you'd have to favor Manure, but I'm going to go with Roma regardless of that. :D

Arsenal lost to Chelsea AGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH Fuck sake. We've thrown the premiership away. Then in the champions league liverpool and if we beat them chelsea again. Damn we have a loooooong road ahead. I can only hope we make it to the finals and great Barca there.

• 3 weeks later...

"With the new Big Cup rule that Liverpool must benefit from an incorrect, match-changing refereeing decision in every match, I suggest Chelsea take a proactive approach to the semi-finals by picking Andriy Schevchenko in both legs. That way, it will appear as if they are playing with 10 men anyway, thereby relieving the referee of the responsibility of having to send someone off"

:rofl:

It's funny because it's true. :p