Bellazon

Football

goose

Now that Man Utd are only 1 point away from the top spot I really think they will win the PL now, because if they tie with Arsenal they will win by GD, poor Arsenal :( And stupid effing Chelsea keep talking sh*t thinking they will catch up and win the PL and the FA cup AND CL :yuckky: I hate Chelsea! :yuckky: So glad to see Tottenham knock them back down to earth :laugh:

I want Arsenal to win PL and Real Madrid to win La Liga that would be a good season for me as a fan! :p

SICK BRUMMIES: The travelling Villa fans covered themselves in shame as they wasted just 14 minutes before signing derogatory songs comparing stricken Arsenal striker Eduardo to amputee Heather Mills-McCartney. It was an example of football fans sinking to gutter level.

:avada:

Yes we do have our share of arsehole supporters. :pinch:

...on a more chirpy note we out hustled Arsenal all day and really should have won. Bring on Middlesbrough!

I don't know if this perverse culture of celebrity referees has affected y'all outside the British Isles but I am sick to death with the chiming in of retired ol' hustlers like Graham Poll. Or Jeff Winter. Or whoever the hell made some terrible decision in a game ten frickin' years ago. Get off the TV, get off the radio, get off the Internet; I don't care whether Polly thinks Fulham are doomed, why is license payer's money going in this guy's pocket for his banal down the pub musings? And for for the grace of God, stop writing autobiographies. Sheeesh. They'll be reading the news next, I swear.

We had the last laugh at SanSiro. Great game by Arsenal team, and by Cesc.

Man, I'll be back to complain a bit more, but theres a wierd stat:

In 2004 Porto won UCL, and the next year they got knocked out by Inter in the 2nd round.

In 2005 Liverpool won UCL, and the next year they got knocked out by Benfica in the 2nd round.

In 2006 Barcelona won UCL, and the next year they got knocked out by Liverpool in the 2nd round.

In 2007 Milan won UCL, and this year they got knocked out by Arsenal in the 2nd round.

This year Arsenal will win UCL, and the next year they'll break the habit.

:woot:

Arsenal will progress past the Round of 16 next year as well :clap:

but they won't be the reigning champions when they do it though

:whistle: To be honest though, chances are that an English club will win it this year; most likely Arsenal or Manyoo in my opinion. I wouldn't mind seeing Madrid win it, but only because I want to see what happens when a club wins the European Cup 10 times :p (Sorry Herve :|)

3rd - I used to claim that Roma will defeat Real in both games, and I'm still behind my words. They are really a superior team this season, and I admire the job Spalletti does. They can upset a lot of teams this season.

I don't know if this perverse culture of celebrity referees has affected y'all outside the British Isles but I am sick to death with the chiming in of retired ol' hustlers like Graham Poll. Or Jeff Winter. Or whoever the hell made some terrible decision in a game ten frickin' years ago. Get off the TV, get off the radio, get off the Internet; I don't care whether Polly thinks Fulham are doomed, why is license payer's money going in this guy's pocket for his banal down the pub musings? And for for the grace of God, stop writing autobiographies. Sheeesh. They'll be reading the news next, I swear.