Bellazon

Football

goose

Ed, are you apart of this supporter campaign to overthrow the Ugly Americans?

Where do I sign up?

One of them suggested taking funds out of Liverpool to put into his baseball team. I'm sure Ed hate him with a passion now, like any other good Anfield faithful.

Worst. owners. ever.

:anger:

Also, they suggested that the fans all join together and buy the club..

If two american idiots can't run the club, how can a 100,000 fans even have smooth sailing with it . . .?

You'd think Barcelona would be in administration by now then :cain: That being said, I do feel it is a bad idea in this case considering the average income of the people in Liverpool :ninja:

Ed, are you apart of this supporter campaign to overthrow the Ugly Americans?

Where do I sign up?

One of them suggested taking funds out of Liverpool to put into his baseball team. I'm sure Ed hate him with a passion now, like any other good Anfield faithful.

Worst. owners. ever.

:anger:

Also, they suggested that the fans all join together and buy the club..

If two american idiots can't run the club, how can a 100,000 fans even have smooth sailing with it . . .?

You'd think Barcelona would be in administration by now then :cain: But I do agree with you, it's a bad idea in this case considering the average income of the people in Liverpool :ninja:

share liverpool fc or smth liQe that

Ahh, finally back...

And of course Man Utd did lost home game against Man City... Now Arsenal will likely win the league...

Well good thing to City, they will now likely be next year in Uefa Cup, but very bad for United... maybe next year... and there is always The Champions League!!! (or not)

So I hear Ronaldo is maybe done for good? :whistle:

Perhaps. He's looking at a 9 month recovery period, for a 31-year old striker, that could mean the end.

On the other hand, Larsson suffered an equally horrific injury at age 34 and he came back to help Barcelona win their second CL title, so I guess all is not lost for him.