Bellazon

Football

goose

uh-hih. but WHY "poo boy"?:pinky:

Kaka = poo :p

you guys didnt have to play a premiership team though :o you and liverpool. ridiculous!

yes. Liverpool are ridiculous <_<

:rofl: i have affective flattening. thanks! and, yes, i agree with your liverpool statement.

Way back on November 10th yours truly wrote the following:

I just had one of the most boring, senseless football related dreams (and I lose the term loosely) ever: in this "dream", I'm sitting watching Sky Sports News as Robbie Savage is unveiled as a Derby County player. I officially have no imagination.

A few months later I read this:

Derby have agreed a fee with Blackburn for midfielder Robbie Savage, who is now expected to hold talks with the East Midlands club later on Tuesday.

My mind is officially blown. Does this mean I have magical powers and stuff?

I just had one of the most boring, senseless football related dreams (and I lose the term loosely) ever: in this "dream", I'm sitting watching Sky Sports News as Robbie Savage is unveiled as a Derby County player. I officially have no imagination.

Derby have agreed a fee with Blackburn for midfielder Robbie Savage, who is now expected to hold talks with the East Midlands club later on Tuesday.

yeah, liQe this ---> :magic:

Guys, here's an exclusive for you.

FA Cup, 3rd round draw, 2009: Aston Villa will play Manchester United. And lose. And the BBC will feel compelled to televise it.

Aston Villa will win, courtesy of a Agbonlahor brace, and another goal and two assists by Young. SAF will then start to court the both of them like the dirty old man he is and he'll buy them come summer. You know, like he's done with every other young player whose ever played a decent game against them. :ninja:

It means I need to try whatever drugs you're on. Gimme gimme gimme!

This was actually the headline yesterday morning on our official website. Its been a rumour for years but to get Hanky Panky to confirm it is nothing but good publicity for us. I mean, the dude was in Punchline, The 'burbs, Turner and Hooch...and all those hits from the '90s.

http://www.avfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Elsew...1211947,00.html

Tom Hanks has confirmed his support of Aston Villa.

The Hollywood A-lister met up with Villa's Player, Liaison and Welfare Officer Lorna McClelland at the premiere of his new film, Charlie Wilson's War.

Lorna chatted with the Big, Sleepless in Seattle, Green Mile and Philadelphia star in his own VIP lounge at Leicester Square's Empire Cinema.

Lorna said: "I was absolutely delighted to meet up with Tom and he seemed genuinely delighted when I told him I worked at Aston Villa FC.

"He told me he was a supporter of the club and when I offered him the chance to come to one of our home games, he said he'd absolutely love to when he next gets a chance.

"He also commented about how well the lads were doing in the Premier League at the moment."

Hanks stunned the watching world when he arrived in London draped in Villa's 'Proud History, Bright Future' scarf.

And Lorna added: "I asked him about the scarf and he said he was delighted to be wearing it.

"He told me I'd be seeing him in it over the next few days."

Hanks was the subject of various interviews at the event last night and was asked about Villa by BRMB reporter, Jodie Ross.

He said: "Years ago, I saw the name Aston Villa float by on my TV screen and liked the name. In the life of every football fan, there comes a time when you have to declare your allegiance."

hahaha I know, I was just joking :p

In other news, Momo Sissoko aka Malinese Pirate is on the verge of joining Juve, Klinsmann has been declared Bayern Munich coach for next season after Hitzfeld steps down, and it has been announced that Henry will only be able to play one game per week tops because of a long term spinal injury or irregularity

What I mean is I went on the site hoping we'd signed some superstar (or Pascal Chimbonda) and instead there was a big headline with Tom Hanks holding up that scarf like we'd just signed him. Then again if he can operate at right-back, who knows?

What a crazy year for Henry. Has his divorce going through yet? That'll keep him busy, chasing skirt.

So Jurgen's finally leaving Cali, or is he going to fly to training each day? Maybe they'll open that much needed Bavarian-Pacific supersonic expressway.