Bellazon

Football

goose

Hmm, good point, I didn't really conisder it like that before. No doubt that they've performed excellently in the league so far but I'm just concered a little with Arsenal's performance in the last few games...I'm confident that things will pick up soon though.

Ha, an Arsenal shop just opened near me and it's maaaassive. Literally across the road work is in progress to open a Spurs store, and it's not even one tenth of the size! I'm sure one of them will have closed by the end of the month. :D

I couldn't believe it when the ginger, American, portly Glazers took over. Manchester United no longer owned by the common man? I was so outraged I almost stopped supporting them, I really did. Then I remembered they were going to play a pre-season friendly against my hometown team in the Malaysian suburbs, which would mean finally seeing John O'Shea in the flesh. So I changed my mind.

All very true. Did you know that Stevie lives 500 yards from a police station? Doesn't matter much, burglars still got him! Surely its only a matter of time before Momo Sissoko's fine collection of Persian rugs are targeted.

Must be Evertonians :knives: Though I still can't figure out why they didn't rob Bellamy's house when he was in Athens :idk: They should have betting odds on which player will have their house ransacked next :laugh:

All very true. Did you know that Stevie lives 500 yards from a police station? Doesn't matter much, burglars still got him! Surely its only a matter of time before Momo Sissoko's fine collection of Persian rugs are targeted.

Must be Evertonians :knives: Though I still can't figure out why they didn't rob Bellamy's house when he was in Athens :idk: They should have betting odds on which player will have their house ransacked next :laugh:

I think they were afraid of getting a golf club to the face! :rofl: