Bellazon

Football

goose

dude I posted that a long time ago. You want the yellow one as well? post-83-0-1446013859-52963_thumb.gif I can't believe you don't read my posts :cry: and that's why you deserve this post-83-0-1446013859-5567_thumb.gif Do you really want to be known as the mod that dishes out cards?

You must record what goes on on Bastille Day! It shall form the centrepiece of our doco :hell yea!: Really? :shock: I heard it's much easier when you use a bananaskin, but only if the coin is dipped in engine grease first, otherwise it's a bit dangerous and could take off one of your (invisible) hands.

Anytime :hug: :ninja:

Aha, for sure! And I have a great idea about the intro...headbutts :shifty:

:rofl: No comment.

:D

dude I posted that a long time ago. You want the yellow one as well? post-83-0-1446013860-87582_thumb.gif I can't believe you don't read my posts :cry: and that's why you deserve this post-83-0-1446013860-88014_thumb.gif Do you really want to be known as the mod that dishes out cards?

:rofl:

Yes. Yes I do! :ninja:

Alright...just don't be like Graham Poll post-83-0-1446013860-89587_thumb.gif post-83-0-1446013860-92491_thumb.gif post-83-0-1446013860-94498_thumb.gif

post-83-0-1446013860-97385_thumb.gif

He also lost his cards on the pitch last season and he had to borrow from the linesman! The funny thing was he pretended to talk to the linesman and tried to sneak it into his own pocket...of course everyone at the stadium and on tv saw it :whistle: :rofl:

You must record what goes on on Bastille Day! It shall form the centrepiece of our doco :hell yea!: Really? :shock: I heard it's much easier when you use a bananaskin, but only if the coin is dipped in engine grease first, otherwise it's a bit dangerous and could take off one of your (invisible) hands.

Anytime :hug: :ninja:

Aha, for sure! And I have a great idea about the intro...headbutts :shifty:

:rofl: No comment.

:D

:rofl: :clap: :woot:

even better :woot: I like Tiramisu though :ninja:

Ladurée's? :huh:

:pinch: Ahhhhhh! Me too, but macaroons are soo much better imo. Fine, Marco making pasta versus Zinedine making crêpes. ;)

:o When you go to paris, make sure to stop by and taste their macaroons. :)

:pinch: Ahhhhhh! Me too, but macaroons are soo much better imo. Fine, Marco making pasta versus Zinedine making crêpes. ;)

:o When you go to paris, make sure to stop by and taste their macaroons. :)

Can I have pasta followed by crepes for desert :ninja: I love yummy foods :9

I'll be sure to do that...whenever it is that I go to Paris :ermm:

What happened to the Martin O'Neill effect? They started the season so well last time around... :blink:

Once he gets more troops and show's O'Leary's men the door I think you will see Villa up there in the top 10 along with Everton and Newcastle. It's going to be a tough season for Reading though :/