Bellazon

Football

goose

Edddddddd! Ugh, I refuse to speak with you anymore you Drag Queen. It's over! Dunzooooo. Arsenal away, I love it how you took liberty in my absence to make fun. Oh how charming.

ahaha, okay that one is funny! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh Chelsea, ahaha.

true. Good buy for Athletico. > Ugh, Real is soo much better.

:persuazn: Another reason why Andrea should card you, I'm after you!

:rofl: Atletico are such chokers... I don't even know how they dropped to 7th :ninja:

Why are you teaming up with Andrea all of a sudden? :ninja: Is therapy with Dr. Wexler really going that well?

:rofl: Atletico are such chokers... I don't even know how they dropped to 7th :ninja:

Why are you teaming up with Andrea all of a sudden? :ninja: Is therapy with Dr. Wexler really going that well?

Aha, I know. I have no idea? But do I really care? No. As long as Madrid is NUMERO UN!

Because you're making fun of ARSENAL & MADRID! :persuazn: It actually is, I think we need to sign up too. Our relationship is heading for the tumble.

Edddddddd! Ugh, I refuse to speak with you anymore you Drag Queen. It's over! Dunzooooo. Arsenal away, I love it how you took liberty in my absence to make fun. Oh how charming.

ahaha, okay that one is funny! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh Chelsea, ahaha.

:o but why? I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't make the Henry one either, but notice how he is standing under the exit sign though :ninja: well...he WAS :laugh:

Chelsea and Liverpool's jerseys are ugly. Wait Adidas is ugly. What the hell are those tentacles coming out from the side? :chicken:

I see you!

:idk:

Because you're making fun of ARSENAL & MADRID! :persuazn: It actually is, I think we need to sign up too. Our relationship is heading for the tumble.

I can't help it. If only Tommy came back... I would make fun of Manyoo all day long :rofl: What do you mean it's heading for the tumble? I think it's great that I can communicate my thoughts about Arsenal and Madrid in your absence :rofl: :p

were one (maybe two) decent wingers away from winning the league. Any idea of who's coming after torres red ed?

Ummm... no idea actually. We haven't been linked to anyone but Malouda and Simao for all I've heard and news about those two died a while ago :/

I'd agree with the wingers... I think we need 2, unless Harry returns to full fitness and shines in all his glory in the Asian Cup :shifty: but we do lack strength in depth though. Then again Manyoo won it last year and their bench ain't that great :idk:

So I was minding my own business the other day, out on the mean streets of life, when suddenly Michael Ballack's brooding billboard presence introduced me to Chelsea's hideous new away shirt. I was later ill.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Glow in the dark :yuckky: At least you'll be able to see them if they turn the floodlights off :ninja:

I can't help it. If only Tommy came back... I would make fun of Manyoo all day long :rofl: What do you mean it's heading for the tumble? I think it's great that I can communicate my thoughts about Arsenal and Madrid in your absence :rofl: :p

Tommy? :cain: Sweetness isn't your greatest qualities.

Anyways, Madrid after Chivu, & Malouda...exciting. yeah get the frenchie get him! :woot:

Tommy as in TK. I can be sweet, see? :flower:

Get the Frenchie but not the Chivu-ian (he's Romanian or something right?)

oh right, what happened to him? Awe. :D

It's either we get Robben or Malouda, I have no idea which one they want? I believe so. Why not Chivu? I think he is a good player, and we're apparently getting rid of Marcelo, Roberto is gone. Boost defence.

We're supposedly getting Milito instead of Chivu. Works for me. :yes: :thumbsup:

Milito :woot:

It's either we get Robben or Malouda, I have no idea which one they want? I believe so. Why not Chivu? I think he is a good player, and we're apparently getting rid of Marcelo, Roberto is gone. Boost defence.

I don't know he just went AWOL :chicken: Robben or Malouda is good (Y) I'd get Robben if I was Real but Lyon are more likely to let Malouda leave although Chelsea are favourites to bag him, so maybe they will let Robben go? :idk:

Chivu is good but you've got Ramos, Cannavaro and Metzelder at CB already :persuazn: Apparently, Real are getting Drenthe for left back and you have Miguel Torres that can play there or at right back :clap: Your defence ain't crumby individually... how they perform as a unit is another story altogether though :whistle:

barcelona have a dream team but this means ther will be even much more pressure on that team,with the team they have every defeat is going to be blown out of proportion and treated as a disaster.bellamy is likely to leave liverpool.tevez wants to play for man utd .if they sign him man utd will be one scary team to play against!!!!!!!!!!

New Barca line-up:

------------Valdes-------------------

Zambrotta - Milito - Puyol - Abidal

-------Yaya Tour�/Marquez---------

-------Xavi/Iniesta---Deco----------

Messi------------------Ronnie/Henry

-----------Eto'o/Henry---------------

I can see some shiny new silverware in the not so distant future... :rofl:

That looks much better than the 4-2-2-2 :clap: I hate 4-4-2's of any variation :| I think Iniesta would be much more suited in Deco's role than Xavi's though :ninja:

That's a scary line-up too :ninja:

barcelona have a dream team but this means ther will be even much more pressure on that team,with the team they have every defeat is going to be blown out of proportion and treated as a disaster.bellamy is likely to leave liverpool.tevez wants to play for man utd .if they sign him man utd will be one scary team to play against!!!!!!!!!!

Manyoo are never scary...just lucky <_< Damn you O'Shea :persuazn:

We're supposedly getting Milito instead of Chivu. Works for me. :yes: :thumbsup:

Milito :woot:

I don't know he just went AWOL :chicken: Robben or Malouda is good (Y) I'd get Robben if I was Real but Lyon are more likely to let Malouda leave although Chelsea are favourites to bag him, so maybe they will let Robben go? :idk:

Chivu is good but you've got Ramos, Cannavaro and Metzelder at CB already :persuazn: Apparently, Real are getting Drenthe for left back and you have Miguel Torres that can play there or at right back :clap: Your defence ain't crumby individually... how they perform as a unit is another story altogether though :whistle:

Well guys, I think I was seeing a point, when you was dissing Lampard.

But I will totally disagree this time. Ramos, Metzelder, M.Torres aren't that good defenders. Do you really think that this guys have any place in Serie A, the league that contains the most powerful defenses. I don't see any point where they got Chivu. The only worth defender in RM is Cannavaro, and if I should mention the defenders better than Chivu, the only ones that come to my mind are Cannavaro, Thuram, Puyol & Ayala. Chivu is better than Milito, also.

On the other hand, Malouda and Robben are 2 classy players, but if I had to choose, I would pick Robben 4sure. Now it kinda depends on Chelsea. If they get Malouda, than probably Roben will leave for London, and join RM. But if they decide to keep Robben, than Juventus might join the game also, to compete Real for Malouda.

New Barca line-up:

------------Valdes-------------------

Zambrotta - Milito - Puyol - Abidal

-------Yaya Tour鯍arquez---------

-------Xavi/Iniesta---Deco----------

Messi------------------Ronnie/Henry

-----------Eto'o/Henry---------------

I can see some shiny new silverware in the not so distant future... :rofl:

I will totally agree, that removing one of the Barca's HeavyHitters(Henry, Eto'o, Ronaldinho,Messi) to the bank, will be the right thing, for their starting line-up. But the problem is, can they do it? I mean if one of them sits in the bank for 3 straight weeks, then he wil start to raise his voice. And when one of them(no matter which one) will raise his voice, it will couse Headache to the team. So I don't find this formation really likely when they start the season. They probably will start with all of them 4 as starters, and get back to this formation, only after they fail a couple of times :/ !