Bellazon

Football

goose

You're younger than me :o Wait, everyone is younger than me nowadays. I feel so old :cry:

BAHAHAHAHA well I doubt Mexico will win but I voted against Brasil because they came out and said only results matter, not good futbol and I voted against Argentina but I hear they are playing very well and attacking well too. Mexico has good players, always a bit under-rated but I don't think they'll win even if I did predict their victory :p

I heard they signed him already.

What do they need him for? I thought Rafa wanted another winger?

Ajax tried to play him on the wing, and it was a failure most of the time.

I think Rafa is trying to convert him but he doesn't have the magical mind of Wenger <_< and I think this is just because we don't want to pay the extra £3m for Quaresma <_< We need 2 wingers :chicken: Hopefully Babel plays well :/

I hear that a lot but I think Rafa likes playing with wingers that take on the defense and pump in crosses. That being said though, he did encourage Pennant to come in and take shots last season :idk: That would be good because it makes space for the full backs to overlap :clap:

I hear a lot of people talking about Liverpool spending and it is quite a bit, even if the market is somewhat inflated. Nevertheless, it amazes me that people just forget that Manyoo have spent £50m on 3 players, 2 of which are 18 years old, and are planning to spend £20m more on Tevez, bringing their total spending to £70m for one summer :|

They still suck, though... :laugh:

Manyoo? of course. There are 3 certainties in life: death, taxes and Manyoo sucking. :nicole:

You're younger than me :o Wait, everyone is younger than me nowadays. I feel so old :cry:

Welcome to my world... <_<

I'm scared *clings to your arm in fear* :ninja:

I wouldn't want you as my teacher anyway :blah: who knows what you have learnt from Andrea :|

Does Totti ever win anything with Roma? :rofl: :ninja: New and exciting as in more painful? :shock:

Aha, I believe you. I don't think I would even want to be a teacher. Aha, I'm self-taught.

Aha :rofl: cruel not honest. Aha, for you I guess so?

:clap: Finally sticking to short sentences, now we must convert Ene.

:rofl: that rhymes and La Liga is the best :blah: and Ange it is too much to ask. You don't have hands in real life so the picture is an accurate representation of reality. And I know you smoke :shifty:

I think la liga is so too. Aha :cain: Aha, yes only feet and legs, that's why I can only play football for the rest of my life as a sport. lol...

Well, once again I'll repeat that Fifa Player of the year award is given based on a year (Jan-Dec), not season. So the first half of the following season will be the most important one on the Judgement. Maybe by the time we are gettin closer, we will be able to make more exact calls, but by now I feel like it's going to be Kaka'. First of all he has everyone 2 steps behind him.

He dominated the Champions League like no one else did before (as far as I track). 10 goals is too much 4 a MF. Except him (and maybe Messi) no one had something special in this first half of the year.

But Fifa player of the year award depends also in France Football player of the Year Award(which is given first), and usually the winner of the golden ball loses votes on Fifa award. Plus while in France Football there would be 50 candids, in Fifa there would be 3, so it's hard to tell who will be the one to win.

Anyway I still think that Henry will start big with Barca and will get too much votes for Golden Ball, but supposing that Kaka' still keeps making miracles here is my top 3:

France Football:

1. Kaka'

2. Henry

3. C.Ronaldo

FIFA:

1. Kaka'

2. C.Ronaldo

3. Ronaldinho

P.S.: Messi, Eto'o, Ibrahimovic, Totti, v.Nistelrooy and Ronaldo(Nazario de Lima) have also a shot, if they make good performances at the start of the next season.

No need to repeat, it just adds on to what I don't read. :p

Wow, that's very high of you rating Henry, considering for the start of the year he rarely played due to injury, I highly doubt that he'll be in the top 3.

I'd have to agree with you in the FIFA rankings, but with the exception of Ronaldinho, who I didn't think was that outstanding, I felt Messi was better.

Aha, I believe you. I don't think I would even want to be a teacher. Aha, I'm self-taught.

Aha :rofl: cruel not honest. Aha, for you I guess so?

:clap: Finally sticking to short sentences, now we must convert Ene.

:shock:

Do I really want to know what goes on in those sessions? :ninja: Are you learning to do more tricks involving more than a paperclip and 2 coins? :shifty:

Short sentences are cool :clap:

I think la liga is so too. Aha :cain: Aha, yes only feet and legs, that's why I can only play football for the rest of my life as a sport. lol...

You could play handball with your feet as hands and your stumps as feet :|

How do you feel about Carragher no longer playing for England, Ed?

Great! He can concentrate on Liverpool :thumbsup: England sucks anyway.

Rio was only good for half the season and Terry was injured but they are always first choice. If not then it is Ledley King? :persuazn: They totally overlook Carra and he's a great centreback *blocks images of him lying on the ground trying to use his hands to stop the ball against Brasil* :rofl: But seriously, he's never considered and if I were him I would have quit a long time ago. After this season he should've had a starting place alongside Rio based on merit but Terry gets the auto call-up because he is captain <_<

Do I really want to know what goes on in those sessions? :ninja: Are you learning to do more tricks involving more than a paperclip and 2 coins? :shifty:

Noo, but I think you'd prefer to know what details will happen on Bastille Day during Zizou ritual :laugh: Oh yes, actually I'm trying to learn to do it with a paperclip & one coin ;)

Aha, for sure. Desole, for not using them in the pm :blush:

Noo, but I think you'd prefer to know what details will happen on Bastille Day during Zizou ritual :laugh: Oh yes, actually I'm trying to learn to do it with a paperclip & one coin ;)

Aha, for sure. Desole, for not using them in the pm :blush:

You must record what goes on on Bastille Day! It shall form the centrepiece of our doco :hell yea!: Really? :shock: I heard it's much easier when you use a bananaskin, but only if the coin is dipped in engine grease first, otherwise it's a bit dangerous and could take off one of your (invisible) hands.

Anytime :hug: :ninja: