Bellazon

Football

goose

why would you trust him over me? :magic:

Aha, I'd trust anybody but you :p lol. JK. I trust the one and only Ed. Period.

It's just a big bitch session :rofl:

I can tell, worse than PETA bitching at Cavalli for using fur & leather in his collections. *Sigh* lol.

Yeah, catch him, and punish him :evil:

:laugh: I will after I'm done with you. lol. JK.

Zizou is my Idol too :shifty: .

But what's parfait :blink: ?

So do you follow the same Zizou ritual as I do? :shifty:

Aha, it's French for "perfect". ;)

Why are you so glad that our essays are getting shorter :idk: ?

:whistle: Oh, I get it :evil: ! You are afraid of Ange :rofl:

Have you seen what she can do with a paperclip and 2 coins? If you haven't I suggest you ask her :shock:

:rofl: :rofl: I don't think he wants to know, so let's not tell him. :nicole:

Aha, I'm glad your essays are getting shorter, because it actually makes me think that you guys have found time to do other stuff than argue :D Aha but it was funny while it lasted.

So, let's bring it up again, ahaha I'm ready to self-indulge in this feast:

To both eNe & Ed: who do you guys think will come 3rd, 2nd & 1st in the FIFA World Player of the Year Awards?

Aha, I'd trust anybody but you :p lol. JK. I trust the one and only Ed. Period.

excellent :shifty:

:laugh:

I thought parfait was a cake :rofl:

Aha, I'm glad your essays are getting shorter, because it actually makes me think that you guys have found time to do other stuff than argue :D Aha but it was funny while it lasted.

To both eNe & Ed: who do you guys think will come 3rd, 2nd & 1st in the FIFA World Player of the Year Awards?

:nicole:

and no, I think we can just agree to disagree :mellow:

you are evil for bringing another topic up :evil: must...resist...answering...ugh...damn *sigh*

You get the feeling that Kaka and Ronaldo will be nominees :ninja:

excellent :shifty:

I stopped trusting everyone when Andrea warned me, then I saw who the real people I could trust :nicole: YOU! :p

:laugh:

I thought parfait was a cake :rofl:

Aha, I was just wondering. Are we still on for Bastille Day ritual? :shifty:

:rofl: :rofl: Whaaaat? You are crazzzzzy. Aha. You and your gateaux.

and no, I think we can just agree to disagree :mellow:

you are evil for bringing another topic up :evil: must...resist...answering...ugh...damn *sigh*

:rofl: Aha, I know, I'm such a biznatch for doing this but I thrive for this intensity of action, I NEED it. Love the football compassion & affection.

:rofl: Well, Kaka won CL, while Ronnie won Premier. And didn't he have a better season than Kaka? What about the Madrid squad, any nominees? RVN w/ 25 La Liga goal & Championship :whistle: :cain: I'm just saying...:nicole: I cannot wait until eNe answers that question, then you'll crave to reply back. It's going to be amazing. Aha :p I know, I am evil.

I stopped trusting everyone when Andrea warned me, then I saw who the real people I could trust :nicole: YOU! :p
Aha, I was just wondering. Are we still on for Bastille Day ritual? :shifty:

:rofl: :rofl: Whaaaat? You are crazzzzzy. Aha. You and your gateaux.

We are! My head has been shaved and I'm hunting for Italians

Parfait sounds yummy :9 :rofl: gateaux sounds yummy as well... actually French is pretty yummy *hungry*

:rofl: Aha, I know, I'm such a biznatch for doing this but I thrive for this intensity of action, I NEED it. Love the football compassion & affection.

:rofl: Well, Kaka won CL, while Ronnie won Premier. And didn't he have a better season than Kaka? What about the Madrid squad, any nominees? RVN w/ 25 La Liga goal & Championship :whistle: :cain: I'm just saying...:nicole: I cannot wait until eNe answers that question, then you'll crave to reply back. It's going to be amazing. Aha :p I know, I am evil.

You love it because you are sadistic and like a teacher that makes students write essays :|

RVN for sure but Totti did get 26 goals :whistle: you are soooooo soooo evil :shock: Is this how you transfer the pain that Andrea gives you in your SM sessions?

We are! My head has been shaved and I'm hunting for Italians

Parfait sounds yummy :9 :rofl: gateaux sounds yummy as well... actually French is pretty yummy *hungry*

:rofl: yesssss! Weeeeeeeee! juil 14th is almost here! Aha, I've already captured 3...waiting to hunt more.

:rofl: French is yummy, trust me I know.

You love it because you are sadistic and like a teacher that makes students write essays :|

RVN for sure but Totti did get 26 goals :whistle: you are soooooo soooo evil :shock: Is this how you transfer the pain that Andrea gives you in your SM sessions?

:rofl: I never said you were my student, you simply assume too much.

But did Totti win anything big with Roma? :whistle: Ahahahaha, I know. :ninja: Sometimes, yes, but I've quit those sessions. I'm onto new and more exciting things.

Why are you so glad that our essays are getting shorter :idk: ?

:whistle: Oh, I get it :evil: ! You are afraid of Ange :rofl:

Have you seen what she can do with a paperclip and 2 coins? If you haven't I suggest you ask her :shock:

I'm afraid it may be my death :shock: . But I'm just too curious! I will ask it!

And if this will be my end, I'm going to take Ed with me :evil: .

eneedangeih9.jpg

What's Next?!

Zizou is my Idol too :shifty: .

But what's parfait :blink: ?

- Maybe it's not the same ritual. Yall french people may see everything about him in TV. But when he was playing I was first to follow his games. By the time when I first started to watch the game, he was playing for Bordeaux, and took them to UEFA finals. I remember there was a goal he had scored from halfcourt, and it was a really amazing(something unseen for me at the time). Than in Juventus (he is the reason I love this team). Anyway, I'm not going to camplain too much, cuz if Ill start, it will be hard to stop, but just will let this be known that: I wasn't able to watch Pele & Maradona, so in all players I have saw till now . . .

1. Ronaldo

2. Zidane

. . . are in way different places compared to the others.

- Oh, and thx for the explenation :)

Warning: stop the Ronnie bashing or I'll have to start hurting people. And I really don't want to have to do that. :knives: :ninja:

:blink: Why saying Henry was better than Ronaldinho is considered as bashing? 2006 wasn't his year, it's as simple as that. Plus if you call this "bashing", than you was the first one to start it, cuz you said that C.Ronaldo was better than him :/ .

:rofl:

I was merely joking, chill dude. :p

I'm cool pal, I know you won't hurt anyone. I don't know how I sounded, but I didn't get offended by the words you said, and just wanted to clear up my views ;)

:rofl: :rofl: If only I had hands, maybe I'd show you. Why didn't you draw my hands?! Jesus eNe. gezzzz. Is that too much to ask for? Sigh aha :p

Huh, I did it for 5 minutes, and I'm going to post like 5 more posts.

Plus after I posted one 50+line post, Ed became a:

Many pharagraph typin'/

I-Net fightin'/

La Liga hypin'/

Ene style bytin'/

guy ( :persuazn: Ed, tell me this didn't rhyme, also :persuazn: )

. . . and we were averaging 70+ lines per post.

So yeah even just your hands, it is still too much to ask for!

:p :p JK :p :p

- Maybe it's not the same ritual. Yall french people may see everything about him in TV. But when he was playing I was first to follow his games. By the time when I first started to watch the game, he was playing for Bordeaux, and took them to UEFA finals. I remember there was a goal he had scored from halfcourt, and it was a really amazing(something unseen for me at the time). Than in Juventus (he is the reason I love this team). Anyway, I'm not going to camplain too much, cuz if Ill start, it will be hard to stop, but just will let this be known that: I wasn't able to watch Pele & Maradona, so in all players I have saw till now . . .

1. Ronaldo

2. Zidane

. . . are in way different places compared to the others.

- Oh, and thx for the explenation :)

Aha, no I was just teasing, you don't want to know my ritual. Oh that's cool. I never saw him at Bordeaux :pinch:

My first game that I saw him and actually remember him playing is when I was 6, I remember Euro 96, it went to penalty kicks between the Netherlands & France. Zizou scored France's first penalty and the next thing I remember is Lama saving Kluivert's or Seedorf's penalty. he saved one of their penalty kicks. It was EUPHORIA! And then he became my hero, I watched him while he was in Turin, Madrid, until the end.

Good list, but Zizou is first place on mine, Ronnie second.

Very true.

No worries :)

Many pharagraph typin'/

I-Net fightin'/

La Liga hypin'/

Ene style bytin'/

:rofl: :rofl:

It does rhyme, Ed you have to give this man credit.

:alguh: Awe, you're funny. :rofl: Now if I wanted detailed embroidery to my picture, then I would confess it would be too much, but I don't think it is. Aha lol :p

:rofl: yesssss! Weeeeeeeee! juil 14th is almost here! Aha, I've already captured 3...waiting to hunt more.

:rofl: French is yummy, trust me I know.

:rofl: I never said you were my student, you simply assume too much.

But did Totti win anything big with Roma? :whistle: Ahahahaha, I know. :ninja: Sometimes, yes, but I've quit those sessions. I'm onto new and more exciting things.

I wouldn't want you as my teacher anyway :blah: who knows what you have learnt from Andrea :|

Does Totti ever win anything with Roma? :rofl: :ninja: New and exciting as in more painful? :shock:

I'm afraid it may be my death :shock: . But I'm just too curious! I will ask it!

And if this will be my end, I'm going to take Ed with me :evil: .

eneedangeih9.jpg

What's Next?!

:rofl: Why am I the human shield :persuazn:

Many pharagraph typin'/

I-Net fightin'/

La Liga hypin'/

Ene style bytin'/

:rofl: :rofl:

It does rhyme, Ed you have to give this man credit.

:alguh: Awe, you're funny. :rofl: Now if I wanted detailed embroidery to my picture, then I would confess it would be too much, but I don't think it is. Aha lol :p

:rofl: that rhymes and La Liga is the best :blah: and Ange it is too much to ask. You don't have hands in real life so the picture is an accurate representation of reality. And I know you smoke :shifty:

Well, once again I'll repeat that Fifa Player of the year award is given based on a year (Jan-Dec), not season. So the first half of the following season will be the most important one on the Judgement. Maybe by the time we are gettin closer, we will be able to make more exact calls, but by now I feel like it's going to be Kaka'. First of all he has everyone 2 steps behind him.

He dominated the Champions League like no one else did before (as far as I track). 10 goals is too much 4 a MF. Except him (and maybe Messi) no one had something special in this first half of the year.

But Fifa player of the year award depends also in France Football player of the Year Award(which is given first), and usually the winner of the golden ball loses votes on Fifa award. Plus while in France Football there would be 50 candids, in Fifa there would be 3, so it's hard to tell who will be the one to win.

Anyway I still think that Henry will start big with Barca and will get too much votes for Golden Ball, but supposing that Kaka' still keeps making miracles here is my top 3:

France Football:

1. Kaka'

2. Henry

3. C.Ronaldo

FIFA:

1. Kaka'

2. C.Ronaldo

3. Ronaldinho

P.S.: Messi, Eto'o, Ibrahimovic, Totti, v.Nistelrooy and Ronaldo(Nazario de Lima) have also a shot, if they make good performances at the start of the next season.

Hell NO. C.Ronaldo had 12 (or maybe more) goals by the end of 2006. And he didn't get to 20 as far as I know. In Champions League he had 3 (maybe will be counted as 2) goals, and none of them wasn't too important, or too beautiful. On the other hand Kaka had 5, 3 of em' being against his #1 rival for now C.Ronaldo's team, and all of his goals were too important and beautiful. Just remember the way he took the ball from the half, and ride it till the box against Celtic. Or his unforgetable goal #2 against ManU, when he clowned Heinze & Evra, with that perfect head move. It was one of the best goals I have seen in the last 2 seasons. Plus I'll repeat something I said in "King Of The Football" thread: The Great Players are Great Players of Great Games. And Cristiano is not. And Kaka' is something like definition for it. Just like Zidane and Ronaldo.

- Nistelrooy may have a shot for some place in France Football award, but for Fifa POTY award I think he wouldn't be nominated. I think that if there won't be any huge performances by someone, Kaka', Ronaldinho & C.Ronaldo will be the nominees, and Kaka' doesn't seem, like he will spoil his performance he had so far :ddr: .

How old are you eNe? :blink:

21. And you?

By the way Congratulations Ed, you were 4/4 in Copa America. And Mexico murderd Paraguay 6:0. Argentina won 4:0 vs. Peru, Brazil-Chile 6:1 and Uruguay-Venzuela 4:1.

Now it's my fav. vs. your fav. (Argentina v Mexico). I still have too much confidence in Argentina, but anyway it is going to be a great match.