Bellazon

Football

goose

real madrid is so unstable,always has been,a few years back they fired del bosque aften he won the league and champions league,history just repeats itself.There is just too much pressure at that club.This season will be barca's season.

Damn true :ninja:

Del Bosque - 4 seasons with the club, 2 la liga championships, 2 champions league championships, no seasons w/out trophy

Result: Fired

Fabio Capello: 2 seasons with the club, 2 la liga championships, no seasons w/out trophy

:yuckky: Stupid Stuff :yuckky:

Hey I put some text on bold from my quote. You see we are saying nearly the same things I think :blush: . You can't leave him as the only defensive midfielder(no doubt about it), but he is perfect for a defensieve tandem.

And you think Xavi is classy :x .

Oh my! :ninja:

OK I'll leave it alone :shifty:

I thought you said Frank was better off as a DMF? :blink: :blush: but I think the DMF would act as cover more than a defensive tandem :rofl:

Xavi's passing game is :drool:

Just for information, if ya'll don't know, his wifey is Spanish(as far as I know from Barcelona, but not 100% sure). So I think this deal is really likely <_< .

Pffft. I don't why Laporta wants Lampard so badly. Seriously, Deco is 10x the player Lampard is.

I do agree that Deco is 10 times better than Lampard, but it's just about what the team needs. I mean Drogba might be 50 times better than Lampard, but if I was Laporta, then I might want Lampard more than I would Deco (cuz I already have Messi and Ronaldinho), or even more than Drogba (cuz I already have Henry and Eto'o) :/

But they have everything they need in Deco, rather than Lampard. ANYTHING fat frank can do, Deco can do better. I don't like Frank at all if you haven't noticed :rofl:

and that contract offer story doesn't seem believable either. I heard that he rejected at £121,000/week offer which only means one thing - he wants a move :o that or to be the best paid player on the planet :evil:

real madrid is so unstable,always has been,a few years back they fired del bosque aften he won the league and champions league,history just repeats itself.There is just too much pressure at that club.This season will be barca's season.

Damn true :ninja:

Del Bosque - 4 seasons with the club, 2 la liga championships, 2 champions league championships, no seasons w/out trophy

Fabio Capello: 2 seasons with the club, 2 la liga championships

The moral of this story is: If you are the manager at Real, be sure not to win the league title :ninja: but Schuster will have Madrid playing better football. Real cannot win without playing good football...that's not enough for Madridistas :bellazon:

I was about to forget it once again (I do from Saturday), but Real Madrid has fired Fabio Capello.

Emilio Butragueno regards Capello as key to Madrid's championship win, but has faith that heir apparent Bernd Schuster will be a fine replacement.

Comment: I don't know is there any Real Madrid fan on this thread, but I'm like WTF!

If someone wants to know how the Real Madrid fans will look like about six months from now, I'll let it be known by now:

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Works for me. :thumbsup: :p

Has everyone seen all the new kits this season? God Adidas suck so hard :| and Umbro ain't far off... it's going to be a bad year for jerseys :no: but on the upside I'm loving Fulham's new jersey :clap:

Hey I put some text on bold from my quote. You see we are saying nearly the same things I think :blush: . You can't leave him as the only defensive midfielder(no doubt about it), but he is perfect for a defensieve tandem.

And you think Xavi is classy :x .

Oh my! :ninja:

OK I'll leave it alone :shifty:

I thought you said Frank was better off as a DMF? :blink: :blush: but I think the DMF would act as cover more than a defensive tandem :rofl:

Just curious, do we think the same thing with "tandem"?? :idk:

And forgive me for saying this but:

...when he plays against Levante

But they have everything they need in Deco, rather than Lampard. ANYTHING fat frank can do, Deco can do better. I don't like Frank at all if you haven't noticed :rofl:

and that contract offer story doesn't seem believable either. I heard that he rejected at £121,000/week offer which only means one thing - he wants a move :o that or to be the best paid player on the planet :evil:

You don't like Frank at all :ninja: ?

Huh, that was the first thing I recognized on this thread :laugh: .

Well I think I started to type the same things over and over again, but IMO Deco has 0 defense. So has Ronnie, so has Messi. But hate it or love it, Lampard has some D. Does Barca need him desperately? Hell NO. But would Barca earn something from him? I think Yes :/

Fabio Capello: 2 seasons with the club, 2 la liga championships, no seasons w/out trophy

The moral of this story is: If you are the manager at Real, be sure not to win the league title :ninja: but Schuster will have Madrid playing better football. Real cannot win without playing good football...that's not enough for Madridistas :bellazon:

Well good football only goes so far. Lot's of people think that good football is offensieve football, but when Luxenburgo was the coach of RM, he tried to play "good football", and got whooped 3-0 from Barca in Santiago

Result: Fans were applaucing Barcas players

Then last year Capellos RM, didn't show the ball to Barcelonas players

Result: Fans were applaucing their own players

IMO Capello is the best coach in the world. He has brought the championship to every team he coached (Milan, Real, Roma & Juve). No exception. So I could care less how much of a good football Schuster will show us. All I care is results ( :rofl: cuz they bring me money :rofl: ). Anyway I think things got nicer for us (Valencia fans), now that he got fired.

Just curious, do we think the same thing with "tandem"?? :idk:

probably not :rofl: but here's several definitions [+]

I was referring to #6, the "team of horses, one drawn behind the other" #9, the "partnership" definition, and I don't think a central midfield pairing where one is just attacking and the other is just defending is really a partnership. I mean you could consider it a partnership but I don't see where the teamwork/interaction really is :/

And forgive me for saying this but:

...when he plays against Levante

I will not forgive you! :persuazn: :p

Has everyone seen all the new kits this season? God Adidas suck so hard :| and Umbro ain't far off... it's going to be a bad year for jerseys :no: but on the upside I'm loving Fulham's new jersey :clap:

Hack, I didn't yet. :yuckky:

Where did you see em? On Tv, or somewhere on the web?

Hack, I didn't yet. :yuckky:

Where did you see em? On Tv, or somewhere on the web?

I'll post pictures up but its at a futbol forum I go to :)

Alright here we go. Not sure if these are all real but most of them have been officially announced:

Ajax away

post-83-1183415933_thumb.jpg

Arsenal away :rofl:

post-83-1183415988_thumb.png

Barca home

post-83-1183416052_thumb.jpg

Barca away

post-83-1183416006_thumb.jpg

Bayern home

post-83-1183416066_thumb.gif

Benfica home and away

post-83-1183416098_thumb.jpg

Bolton

post-83-1183416143_thumb.png

Middlesbrough crest change for all those interested

post-83-1183416155_thumb.jpg

Birmingham

post-83-1183416182_thumb.jpg

post-83-1183416192_thumb.jpg

Chelsea away (if you can't beat them, blind them :rofl:)

post-83-1183416283_thumb.jpg

Man City (not real - the picture gives it away - but would be a really nice jersey if they lowered the sponsor)

post-83-1183416325_thumb.jpg

More Man City fakes. Look nice though

post-83-1183416336_thumb.jpg

Everton (suck :p)

post-83-1183416466_thumb.jpg

Feyenoord

post-83-1183416503_thumb.jpg

Fiorentina

post-83-1183416608_thumb.jpg

Fulham home (I really like it)

post-83-1183416621_thumb.jpg post-83-1183416681_thumb.jpg

West Ham

post-83-1183416694_thumb.jpg

Hertha Berlin

post-83-1183416709_thumb.jpg

One of the concepts for our home jersey before we got the ugly half-collar :yuckky: This jersey seems infinitely better :|

post-83-1183416737_thumb.jpg

Liverpool away :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

post-83-1183416753_thumb.jpg

Liverpool 3rd :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

post-83-1183416765_thumb.jpg

Someone at Adidas really hates Liverpool <_<

HSV concept

post-83-1183416783_thumb.jpg

Inter away

post-83-1183416819_thumb.jpgpost-83-1183416827_thumb.jpg

Lyon home and away (not sure if they are real)

post-83-1183416880_thumb.jpg post-83-1183417003_thumb.jpg

Madrid home

post-83-1183417052_thumb.jpg

Manyoo (pretty plain really :/ Arse stripe included :rofl: Maybe the stripe makes them run faster or something :cain:)

post-83-1183417140_thumb.jpg post-83-1183417112_thumb.jpg

Nurnberg (what the hell is Mister Lady? :rofl:)

post-83-1183417178_thumb.jpg

PSV (what's with the pose? :trout:)

post-83-1183417202_thumb.jpg

Rangers home

post-83-1183417227_thumb.jpg

Reading away (nice kit :))

post-83-1183417276_thumb.jpg

Spurs home

post-83-1183417312_thumb.jpg

Spurs away

post-83-1183417334_thumb.jpg

Spurs 125th anniversary edition

post-83-1183417343_thumb.jpg

Stuttgart

post-83-1183417400_thumb.jpg

Sunderland home

post-83-1183417440_thumb.jpg

Sunderland away

post-83-1183417455_thumb.jpg

Newcastle home

post-83-1183417548_thumb.jpg

Newcastle away

post-83-1183417564_thumb.jpg

Newcastle GK

post-83-1183417595_thumb.jpg

and just as a reference for the away and gk strips, here's a picture of the Thundercats :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

post-83-1183417608_thumb.jpg

Valencia (open image for home and away, it's a .gif)

post-83-1183417636_thumb.gif

Werder Bremen

post-83-1183417672_thumb.jpg

Wigan home

post-83-1183417682_thumb.jpg

Overall I've got to say that Adidas has done a shocking job. Their designs and colour choices are like those of guy on crack, weed and whatever drug cocktail you can think of :yuckky: :x and they just use the same template for every club :mad: Nike do it to a degree as well but at least they try to create something for the club e.g. Tribute to Herb Chapman for Arsenal's away and reverting back to Fulham's traditional white collared shirt...oh and who could forget the arse stripes for the Mancs :rofl:. Anyway, Adidas have let me down again :no: and they hate Liverpool :| and are obsessed with the Thundercats :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: