Bellazon

Football

goose

me too... :cry:

Another Barca fan?

If they go, I hope they bring in Kaka or Henry as replacements. :ninja:

This summer will be interesting if Barca decide to break up the squad. All the big clubs will come out to play :shifty:

certainly not me. :| boo. valencia :cry2:

Our form has been shocking :cry2: but w..w...why? :( The board really should move for Sneijder and Arizmendi as well :drool:

ed would you like to be the new Manager?

hahahahaha I'll have Valencia playing children's futbol though :rofl: Flores is doing alright. I'm not the biggest fan of his "wait for the opposition to run out of ideas" tactics but he's been getting the results so I'd keep him there for another season at least. I think a lot of the interference came from Carboni <_< He totally unsettled Flores and the dressing room, Albelda included. Who holds contract talks during the season? kind of stupid if you ask me :mad: but at least they fired him now :clap: Do you know who the new sporting director will be? I know Frank Arnesen turned down an offer...I wish he said yes. He's a great talent spotter apparently.

i totally nominate you. :hehe:

I nominate your dad :yes: I think he'd do a good job :gocho:

*death stares you*

If not then I'd totally chase Manuel Fernandes from Benfica. He's absolutely brilliant but a bit young and inconsistent but given a good midfield he could really shine :yes: However, £12million is a bit steep for young talent and for Valencia's budget.

*death stares you*

If not then I'd totally chase Manuel Fernandes from Benfica. He's absolutely brilliant but a bit young and inconsistent but given a good midfield he could really shine :yes: However, £12million is a bit steep for young talent and for Valencia's budget.

Sneijder is the Kobe Bryant of footie. He's talented (although Sneijder isn't nearly as talented as Kobe is) but he'll poison the dressing room.

Ajax has won NOTHING since they gave him the keys to that team.

Ajax won nothing since the decline and sale of van der Vaart :idk: I don't know how Ten Cate plays them now (but I'll put $50 on a 4-3-3). I haven't watched Ajax play in a long time and what happened to their academy? I don't hear about any talent coming out of it anymore :lost:

Ajax won nothing since the decline and sale of van der Vaart :idk: I don't know how Ten Cate plays them now (but I'll put $50 on a 4-3-3). I haven't watched Ajax play in a long time and what happened to their academy? I don't hear about any talent coming out of it anymore :lost:

I think there's too many people fishing in the same pond now. Early nineties, their academy was fairly unique. Now every top club has an international scouting team and a great youth academy.

You used to hear a lot about Clarefontaine as well but I haven't heard much from them recently either.

And every club has a good academy...except in England :rofl:

You could make an argument for Man City, Middlesbrough and West Ham though but they're as good as it gets in terms of academies in England. I believe Eidur Gudjohnson took his 7 year old from the Chelsea academy with him to Barca and he was in awe of the coaches, training techniques and facilities and how far ahead the kids were in front of those in England.

Which team did you watch? I know of Dos Santos, Bojan Krkic, Iago Falque, Thiago Alcantara, Gai Assulin, Marc Crosas but there are some more :ninja: And to think they used to have Fabregas and Merida :o It's a crazy academy :|

I think it was their 13 year olds. I saw them doing some things I never seen some pros do... :|

Like this one kid was able to deflect a rebounded save by the goalkeeper so that it almost went into the goal (hit the crossbar) . But the angle was insanely narrow.

One of the sickest moves I've ever seen on a football field. :ninja: