Bellazon

Football

goose

If it was up to me I wouldn't give you Xabi even if you offered your whole forward line. They all suck compared to Xabi :blah:

and apparently you guys are trying to trump Inter for Chivu as well :idk:

I heard about that. What is going on at Bayern? They DON'T qualify for the Champions League and suddenly everyone wants to play for them? and the same goes for Juve as well. What the hell are players thinking? :lost:

Ooooh I like the design of Brugge's new stadium! What's the current status on that?

Mondragon has left Gala too, AND Sasa Ilic. :cry:

Have you even heard of our new coach, Karlz-Heinz Feldkamp?

The only reason I have is because he's 73 years old and coached GS in the early 90s.

To be fair his record was decent...but hey.

Belgium tied with Portugal? :o Is it still the group stages at the moment? I can't see any of it :cry:

Barcelona 2-1 up over Mallorca. Zaragoza 2-1 up over Madrid. Last minutes of the game. Then Barca concede a last minute equaliser! Madrid grab a last minute equaliser in stoppage time! GASP! SHOCK! HORROR! Status quo maintained.

If that's not the luck of champions then I don't know what is :ninja:

and Valencia lose 4-2 to Levante! OMFG! :anger: Why did we have to lose to Levante of all teams <_<

Belgium tied with Portugal? :o Is it still the group stages at the moment? I can't see any of it :cry:

Barcelona 2-1 up over Mallorca. Zaragoza 2-1 up over Madrid. Last minutes of the game. Then Barca concede a last minute equaliser! Madrid grab a last minute equaliser in stoppage time! GASP! SHOCK! HORROR! Status quo maintained.

If that's not the luck of champions then I don't know what is :ninja:

and Valencia lose 4-2 to Levante! OMFG! :anger: Why did we have to lose to Levante of all teams <_<

Jup Belgium tied with Portugal :) and Nani wasn't in the game at all because of the good organisation of the Belgians :) Yeah i know,so Madrid is probably going to be champions right?

Valencia lost to Levante? :blink: That's really weird

I'm impressed, especially considering the next generation of Portugal teens. Ronaldo, Quaresma and Vaz Te aren't there but there's still Nani, Joao Moutinho, Nelson, Manuel Fernandes and Miguel Veloso :chicken: There must be some awesome Belgian youngsters! *scouts*

yes, we suck <_<