Bellazon

Football

goose

Pennant might be starting on the right :cry: that means Stevie in the centre but oh god we need some good wingers. I don't have any problem with an in-form Kewell (for next season) but ugh! buy Simao or Quaresma! and god we need creativity in the center of the park! :chicken:

Pennant doesn't have Champions League experience and he hasn't been great this season :( I can only hope they field a half-healed Maldini so Pennant has a chance of running past him :ninja: I think Pennant would lose a 1-on-1 against Maldini 9 times out of 10, even if the injury is taken into account :| Other than that I think we should be fine...it seems like we'll be playing the 4-4-1-1 with Kuyt leading the strike force and Crouch on the bench though :/

:wave: Big day today! I don't think Pennant will be a factor, the only chance Liverpool have is to play with 1 forward (Crouch) taking count on penetrations from midfield on rebounds...but AC MILAN is too fit and too concentrate...my prediction...3-1 MILAN. BTW I'm a MILAN fan so I might be a little interested giving my prediction :whistle: ...I hope to see a spectacular game like 2 years ago...with a different final score, of course... :trout: In any I will end the night in a good way :atoobie: ... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

what? crouch is benched :( oh man..

and yea ed about pennant, true. hasn't been that good.

the game is tonight (well, wayy early morning here 2:00 am) so i guess we'll have to wait and see. :yes:

It's on at 4.30 over here :|

:wave: Big day today! I don't think Pennant will be a factor, the only chance Liverpool have is to play with 1 forward (Crouch) taking count on penetrations from midfield on rebounds...but AC MILAN is too fit and too concentrate...my prediction...3-1 MILAN. BTW I'm a MILAN fan so I might be a little interested giving my prediction :whistle: ...I hope to see a spectacular game like 2 years ago...with a different final score, of course... :trout: In any I will end the night in a good way :atoobie: ... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

woot a Milan fan :wave: good to hear another opinion... now eat my rocks :avada: :laugh:

woot a Milan fan :wave: good to hear another opinion... now eat my rocks :avada: :laugh:

i second that :rofl:

Liverpool coach Rafa Benitez revealed he will not man-mark Kaka.

'All of the teams that we have faced in Europe have never man-marked me,' said Kaka.'I believe it will be the same tomorrow, I have no reason to doubt Benitez.'

ummm...we did that 2 seasons ago and guess what happened in the first 45 minutes? Rafa better not be serious about this otherwise he can eat my rocks as well :avada:

well, :rofl: will u sleep and wake up at 4:30?

i'm okay with 2:00 am because i really don't sleep that much, im awake all night, i think im insomiac or something :rofl:

methinks I'll take a nap prior to kick off for 4 hours :yes: then I can celebrate my ass off during the game :yes:

well, :rofl: will u sleep and wake up at 4:30?

i'm okay with 2:00 am because i really don't sleep that much, im awake all night, i think im insomiac or something :rofl:

methinks I'll take a nap prior to kick off for 4 hours :yes: then I can celebrate my ass off during the game :yes:

haha i like it! simple, easy to remember :rofl:

'All of the teams that we have faced in Europe have never man-marked me,' said Kaka.'I believe it will be the same tomorrow, I have no reason to doubt Benitez.'

ummm...we did that 2 seasons ago and guess what happened in the first 45 minutes? Rafa better not be serious about this otherwise he can eat my rocks as well :avada:

i heard Kaka say that on CNN early this day :yes:

i heard Kaka say that on CNN early this day :yes:

Mascherano marked out Ronnie once before :whistle: Rafa should learn from 2 years ago <_<