Bellazon

Football

goose

blahahaha I sat through that slightly comatose :sleep: Impressive lay-off by Lamps :yes: but that was a really bad final. It paled ic comparison with last year's finals :whistle: :rofl:

ok so I got my Manyoo and Chelsea predictions correct...I wonder if I can complete the trifecta :woot:

Last years final is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy BETTER :whistle:

No argument there :gocho:

Sneijder says he wants to join Valencia :woot: Baraja and Albelda will show him the ropes :evil: if Barca doesn't touch Albelda :persuazn: and Herve, you tell them to stay away from Silva as well :persuazn: :cry2: Is that why you didn't want me to get Silva on the back of my Valencia jersey? because you knew Barca would be buying him this season? :o

What reason might that be? I was seriously considering buying a Silva one but someone told me not to because he was young...I think it was Herve...can't ever be too sure though :p You don't like Silva?

Well you never know what happens when someone is young. They could have one marvellous season and then disappear off the face of the planet <_< I doubt that'll be the case with Silva but you never know these things. I mean, who would've predicted Raul to decline so badly?

and no, I don't. :mellow: You'll have to elaborate.

No argument there :gocho:

Sneijder says he wants to join Valencia :woot: Baraja and Albelda will show him the ropes :evil: if Barca doesn't touch Albelda :persuazn: and Herve, you tell them to stay away from Silva as well :persuazn: :cry2: Is that why you didn't want me to get Silva on the back of my Valencia jersey? because you knew Barca would be buying him this season? :o

I want Albelda! He is ours! :evil: