Bellazon

Football

goose

another funny game: Getafe 4-0 Barca :rofl: :rofl:

So it's that time of the season to nominate a team of the year and goals of the year.

I don't know how my Team of the Year will look but it will include Alves, Kaka, Drogba and Ronaldo :yes:

Goal of the year? So many to choose from:

Messi-donna's goal

and from the same week, the team effort by Real against Valencia :drool:

From the EPL: Matty Taylor's 65 yard strike :thumbsup:

Others include Silva vs Chelsea, Drogba vs Liverpool and Barcelona, Sheva vs Spurs...so many :chicken:

Here's some from the EPL if anyone is interested:

I'll pick the Messi goal as the best of the season though a shout out to David Nugent for his goal in the FA Cup against Crystal Palace and Thierry Henry's at Blackburn. Rooney against Roma t'was impressive. What else? Ronaldo's had a few good'uns and so has Drogba but they've all blurred into one.

My goal of the season:

The entire December goal of the month competition from BBC's MOTD.

Silva against Chelsea

Messi-Donna goal

Ronaldo's free kick under the wall against Werder

December was a sumptuous month for goals in the EPL :drool:

I don't know how Paul Scholes won that one though <_<

What about Ronnie's overhead kick? That was awesome too (Y)

I'll pick the Messi goal as the best of the season though a shout out to David Nugent for his goal in the FA Cup against Crystal Palace and Thierry Henry's at Blackburn. Rooney against Roma t'was impressive. What else? Ronaldo's had a few good'uns and so has Drogba but they've all blurred into one.

Was that the one where Nugent ran from his half? That was good :woot: I don't know about Henry's against Blackburn though...great effort but is it GOTY worthy? :blink: I know Totti had a few screamers as well :yes: Rooney is so classy... all those delicate chips or those smashing volleys :woot:

Despite playing most of the season with clown shoes on, Shevchenko's strike at Spurs (I think in the FA Cup?) was pretty good. And it was against Spurs, so even better. West Ham carving up Bolton last week led to three great goals, not best in show worthy, but for a team who may yet get relegated they were pretty darn good. Nedved still hits the occasional belter but now we're talking Serie B, land of Boumsong.

:rofl: Surprisingly I've seen a lot more matches and highlights posted of Juve in Serie B than in Serie A. I think everyone just wants to watch and laugh :laugh: How is the old flying fox doing? (I mean Nedved, I don't know why but he reminds me of a flying fox :idk:)

Dortmund (7th place, baby!) beat Schalke 2-0 in the Ruhr derby, whilst Stuttgart won 3-2 at Bochum, taking them top. There's one game left and Stuttgart have a two point lead. Both teams have quite easy home games next week but as the Dutch league proved, you just never know what could happen on the last day. Bremen lost at home to Frankfurt today, which killed off their slim chances. Maybe the best thing about all of this is that it has nothing to do with Bayern!

Don't worry, Lokeren and Brugge fans. There's always next year :p Just like there's next year for Liverpool and Valencia <_<

Just La Liga that needs deciding and that is down to the fxcking wire :woot:

Don't worry, Lokeren and Brugge fans. There's always next year :p Just like there's next year for Liverpool and Valencia <_<

Just La Liga that needs deciding and that is down to the fxcking wire :woot:

With my luck this year, Real Mashit will overtake Barca for the title... :(

Sorry to say it but Barca are atrocious this year. Letting that 5-2 win over Getafe slip won't help either :no: