Bellazon

Football

goose

Red seems to be the colour of choice this season :shifty: Who will make it through to the finals? The red devils or the red devils? *cue dramatic music*

:rofl: :rofl: A very well documented short film, lovely, you should produce another. :laugh:

maybe I shall...next time it shall be called Red vs Red and Black: The Poo-boy Attacks :ninja: :hiro:

yea, he was good! and um.. "rojo" is red in Spanish :yes:

what's roja then? :unsure:

um let me guess.... the red devils? :rofl:

that's right :shifty: you can't be wrong :chicken:

rojo and roja are the same ed :trout: they both translate in English language as RED :yes:

Makelele-esque is the best compliment I can give him :thumbsup:

Intrigued by this, I did a little search for player ratings from some of the newspapers and Makelele got as high as an 8 from a couple and as low as 4 from a few others. The average was about 6. You'd think we were all watching a different game from one another. :hehe:

Makelele-esque is the best compliment I can give him :thumbsup:

Intrigued by this, I did a little search for player ratings from some of the newspapers and Makelele got as high as an 8 from a couple and as low as 4 from a few others. The average was about 6. You'd think we were all watching a different game from one another. :hehe:

I suspect that's because people don't know what Makelele does and don't appreciate the defensive side of the game. Makelele's role as a defensive mid is just to shield the back 4, win the ball and win the second balls. He is also meant to be in position to get a pass and free up the pressure from the defenders. His passing ability is well documented, so when he has the ball all he needs to do is make a short pass to a more attacking option in the form of Lamps and Obi Mikel...nothing fancy or creative, just efficiency. If you re-watch the game and don't pay attention to the people on the ball you'll see that he carried out his job almost perfectly (Y) Against Liverpool, he was the Chelsea midfield. Obi Mikel and Lampard didn't do much really :/

^ :rofl: MAN U!

:rofl: COME ON!!! :rofl:

MAN U RULES!!! :clap:

You should've conceded a 3rd goal before half-time, that way they are more susceptible to comebacks :rofl:

but Milan played really really well and I guess it's all going right because they scored so early. Ancelotti's pre-match plan is coming off to perfection...I haven't been impressed by him since forever, but tactically he's pinned it this time around :| Now it's just about not getting complacent and curbing the Manyoo juggernaut which will inevitably rear its head in the 2nd half.

I love you Reina, you awesome, mostly error-ridden penalty saver *kisses Pepe's bald head* :dance:

Cech and Reina were great!

Makelele was so classy. Mascherano was so good.

Carragher, Agger and Terry were awesome.

Gerrard and Lampard... <_<

And Kuijt ran his pants off. Twice. :D

How could I forget? He was awesome (Y)(Y) and the effort he put in? second to none :thumbsup:

How bloody classy have Milan been? :ninja: Both their strikes were class...should be a cracking second half :woot:

I think Manyoo's inexperience in the back line has cost them. If Neville were there he would be able to steady the ship (yes, I paid Gary Neville a compliment :ninja: :rofl:) Manyoo should play with a higher defensive line :hehe:

I suspect that's because people don't know what Makelele does and don't appreciate the defensive side of the game. Makelele's role as a defensive mid is just to shield the back 4, win the ball and win the second balls. He is also meant to be in position to get a pass and free up the pressure from the defenders. His passing ability is well documented, so when he has the ball all he needs to do is make a short pass to a more attacking option in the form of Lamps and Obi Mikel...nothing fancy or creative, just efficiency. If you re-watch the game and don't pay attention to the people on the ball you'll see that he carried out his job almost perfectly (Y) Against Liverpool, he was the Chelsea midfield. Obi Mikel and Lampard didn't do much really :/

I appreciate the no thrills job he performs (and has historically performed pretty darn well) but just didn't think he did it well during this game. Its quite possible this may be more of a reflection of the midfield around him, with regard to Lampard and Obi Mikel who both gave well below par performances like you say. Deschamps apparently wants him at Juve next season which would be interesting. Then again, he bought Boumsong!

it's a ghost town here :lost:

It's cos we're all off crying into our beers. :cry: ;)

Milan really went for it and Man U were seriously lacking. Well I hope Liverpool will kick some butt in the final. I don't mind an English club winning as long as it's not Chelsea.

I appreciate the no thrills job he performs (and has historically performed pretty darn well) but just didn't think he did it well during this game. Its quite possible this may be more of a reflection of the midfield around him, with regard to Lampard and Obi Mikel who both gave well below par performances like you say. Deschamps apparently wants him at Juve next season which would be interesting. Then again, he bought Boumsong!

Boumsong :rofl: Maybe he'll continue with the black and white striped club tradition by playing for Udinese next season :p Juve seem to be connected with everyone <_<

it's a ghost town here :lost:

It's cos we're all off crying into our beers. :cry: ;)

Milan really went for it and Man U were seriously lacking. Well I hope Liverpool will kick some butt in the final. I don't mind an English club winning as long as it's not Chelsea.

It depends which Milan show up I guess :ninja:

If Liverpool win, we're tied on cups with Milan, but if Milan win then Kaka will have a Champions League medal which would be good to see too :yes: :ddr:

AC Milan - Manchester United

Great Game. AC Milan played absolutely great and their ball movement was just brilliant. I personally thought that it will be hard to stop Man U's momentum but Milan just shut them down hard. (and i want to hurt my self from doubting liverpool's chances :trout: :cry: ..sorry... not gonna happen EVER AGAIN)

ed, its our dream finals!! :clap:

i hope history will repeat itself exactly just like what happened 2 season ago :yes:

well we have a 100% record against Milan in Europe (1 out of 1 :rofl:) but Milan have had joy in Athens before (they beat Barca there). I'm confident Ancelotti will lose to Rafa again, but will the Milan squad be better than ours? :|

Athens here we come :woot: