Bellazon

Football

goose

1-0 and Drogba is such a diver <_< He was diving everywhere today. What a crybaby. I thought he cut that shxt out, but I guess he was just saving it up to release his dives all in one game <_< All credit to Chelsea's defence though. Marvellous effort by Lampard that got saved and an excellent save by Cech to keep Gerrard out.

:cry:

1-0 and Drogba is such a diver <_< He was diving everywhere today. What a crybaby. I thought he cut that shxt out, but I guess he was just saving it up to release his dives all in one game <_< All credit to Chelsea's defence though. Marvellous effort by Lampard that got saved and an excellent save by Cech to keep Gerrard out.

:cry:

:yes: :cry:

It's going to be nigh on impossible to beat Chelsea now. They're so good on the counter and it was always down to whoever got the first goal. Then they could sit back and play on the counter. If we can pull out 2 crackers and keep the clean sheet we'd be good. I just regret that Gerrard's shot was saved by Cech, but Reina played really well as well.

and what was with Rafa's subs today? They were a bit off with the timing. 6 minutes in he subs but then there was no follow-up action in the 60-70th minutes, especially when we started losing our control again towards the end. He should have subbed someone on and made readjustments to keep us going, unless he was satisfied with keeping the 1-0 scoreline :idk:

And Gerrard was nowhere to be found today. He tried to exert influence but in the end nothing came to him. I think we should really just shove Gerrard back into the middle and play with 1 striker because making Mascherano come up the field ain't really the best idea because he can't really contribute that much, while when he's holding , Xabi and Gerrard can come up and do a better job :yes: Then again we are chasing a game, but nevertheless I'd want Gerrard in the middle in big matches :yes:

Did you watch the game Bebe? How do you rate us going through from this tie? :ninja:

The notion of watching Manyoo play Chelsea 3 times in 2 weeks doesn't appeal to me at all <_<

All Liverpool supporters I know cannot figure this one out, and neither can I, but what the hell was Zenden doing playing in a game of such importance? I couldn't believe that he played the whole game. The whole first half, the strategy seemed to be work the ball to him and he'll try and cross the ball in. The only problems were that he barely ever beat the man in front of him and when he did cross the ball, it usually went straight to a Chelsea defender.

:rofl: I forgot about that point but I agree, he was craaaaap. He was willing to run but didn't deliver the crosses :no: I wonder why he was there actually :unsure: I think Aurelio was out along with Garcia, Kewell and Gonzalez. We had no one at left wing really :idk: and Finnan was out as well which made things worse. The other option would've been to not play Zenden and put Hyypia in the centre again and Agger in left back with Arbeloa on the right, so Riise could play left wing. But then that would leave us a bit short of options on the bench and it'd be a big risk as well playing Sami because he's been out for so long.

...not like Rafa used the bench though <_<

by the way, how good was Joe Cole? (Y)

Yup. Still don't like him, though. :ninja:

1-0 is a bad result. If Chelsea scores once, Liverpool need three goals... :|

A very bad result when you're playing a team like Chelsea :| Plus they'll have Essien back, AND we all know they'll be playing on the counter :cry2: *scared*

I hope Liverpool win at Anfield.

A 2-1 win would knock us out of the comp :|

Mourinho's reply didn't even make sense :rofl:

*in borat accent* "english? I speak!" :rofl:

very nice :laugh:

and what the hell is rafa doing starting with dudek? :blink:

and what a come back that is from us! :ddr:

resting players for the showdown with Chelsea

I know :shock: but seriously, Neville scored and own goal for Everton? Sounds a bit suss :whistle:

Mourinho's reply didn't even make sense :rofl:

*in borat accent* "english? I speak!" :rofl:

very nice :laugh:

and what the hell is rafa doing starting with dudek? :blink:

and what a come back that is from us! :ddr:

resting players for the showdown with Chelsea

I know :shock: but seriously, Neville scored and own goal for Everton? Sounds a bit suss :whistle:

Waiting to see what he is going to complain about this time^^ :drool:

maybe something like "bolton should have let us win!"

i see, since a defeat wouldn't make much of a difference in their league position anyway, right? :blush:

well yeah, an ex-manutd player scoring an own goal for their opposition, a bit dodgy, eh? :blink: