Bellazon

Football

goose

:rofl:

The first time I saw that I was literally rolling on the ground :rofl:

Waiting to see what he is going to complain about this time^^ :drool:

maybe something like "bolton should have let us win!"

i see, since a defeat wouldn't make much of a difference in their league position anyway, right? :blush:

well yeah, an ex-manutd player scoring an own goal for their opposition, a bit dodgy, eh? :blink:

pretty much, but if Arsenal beat Fulham, which they should, they'll be one point behind, but it doesn't really matter as long as we secure Champions League for next year. Also, Rafa is right, how many times can you play in a Champions League final? We're in a position that allows us to prioritize, and we've done so accordingly. If we're not going to use our big squad now, then when will we use it?

Not if you put it in that manner :trout: but when you take account of the opposition as well, then it sounds a lot more suss. Especially when Manyoo were still trailing :ninja:

Bye bye Chelsea. :evil:

Now United just have to kick some more ass tomorrow and that'll be a final worth savouring.

I'd rather see Milan there :ninja:

Come on you 'pools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats ed!!!^^:D

see you in the final! :rofl: :ddr: :clap:

hey TK :wave: thanks :)

tomorrow's match is going to be quite the spectacle! I can't wait :woot:

I love you Reina, you awesome, mostly error-ridden penalty saver *kisses Pepe's bald head* :dance:

Cech and Reina were great!

Makelele was so classy. Mascherano was so good.

Carragher, Agger and Terry were awesome.

Gerrard and Lampard... <_<

Bye bye Chelsea. :evil:

Now United just have to kick some more ass tomorrow and that'll be a final worth savouring.

I'd rather see Milan there :ninja:

:laugh: I thought you might say that.

C'mon, what better than the old enemies facing off hundreds of miles away in Athens? :yes:

:laugh: I thought you might say that.

C'mon, what better than the old enemies facing off hundreds of miles away in Athens? :yes:

It's not interesting when teams from the same country play each other :no:... anyway, it's just Manyoo beating us all the time <_< You've done it for too long now :persuazn: We want another Premiership title as well :cry:

Since we won't be getting our hands in teh ol' bread-and-butter anytime soon, I'd want to celebrate with Big Ears #6, and it would be easier to play Milan than Manyoo... I'm not a big fan of being pipped to the Champions League trophy by Manyoo :trout: :p

You're kidding about Makelele, right? I thought he was terrible all night. Chelsea were in dire need of inspiration and that meant Drogba was left with far too much to do. Try and win the first ball? Check. Run on and get in a good position? Okay. Pass the ball to someone who might score? Uh...sure...you mean me? People can rightly criticise Ballack for a disappointing season but he's a proven goal scorer in big matches, hell he's even done it for Chelsea a few times, and he'd have probably been more of a threat than what was on offer tonight. And he's German so he'd have buried the penalty.

On a more chirpy note, it was a really interesting game. I thought when Kuyt had his goal disallowed (discuss) that it might not be their night. What else? Oh yeah, Agger's goal was impressive. Very slick.

You're kidding about Makelele, right? I thought he was terrible all night. Chelsea were in dire need of inspiration and that meant Drogba was left with far too much to do. Try and win the first ball? Check. Run on and get in a good position? Okay. Pass the ball to someone who might score? Uh...sure...you mean me? People can rightly criticise Ballack for a disappointing season but he's a proven goal scorer in big matches, hell he's even done it for Chelsea a few times, and he'd have probably been more of a threat than what was on offer tonight. And he's German so he'd have buried the penalty.

On a more chirpy note, it was a really interesting game. I thought when Kuyt had his goal disallowed (discuss) that it might not be their night. What else? Oh yeah, Agger's goal was impressive. Very slick.

nah Makelele was awesome. He guarded the back four and made great tackles. I wonder how he does it with his miniature stature but he's was great at winning the ball back. At the end Crouch go the ball down and he did this little revolving thing near Crouch's feet and Claude just ended up with the ball magically (Y) Vey classy, but he was at it all night, breaking down attacks and winning the ball back. He guarded the back four well, held up the ball and delivered the ball to a more attacking option. He even had time to make a few raids into the Liverpool half! I don't recall him screwing up at all. When he was off the ball he ran into space and positions to receive the ball and relieve pressure from his defenders. Of course he's not a complete mid, but he's the best at doing what he does (Y)

I agree, Drogba was really isolated and when Mourinho pushed Cole and Kalou further up the field they didn't give Drogba the support he needed because he was always harrassed into making an error and then Carra would sweep up the mess. Chelsea seemed poor in attack though they had their moments, but to be honest they really weren't consistent. it's like they relied on that moment of inspiration and its unfair on Drogba who you could argue, IS the Chelsea attack. HAHAHA Ballack, he would've been good for penalties but he's been pretty useless for Chelsea this season whenever I've seen him play. Mind you Gerrard and Lampard proved how crap they were as well and Gerrard in a central role? He didn't do anything there but make a few passes. He was off tonight and I'm glad we made it through without him. Mascherano was sensational. Makelele-esque is the best compliment I can give him :thumbsup:

Agger's finish was classy :gocho: Looks great from reverse angle. It just curled into the bottom corner and no keeper in the world was going to save that.

As for Kuyt's disallowed goal? I was all over the place but then the linesman called offside and I was like whhaaaaaat? :shock: but it seems like a tight call...Kuyt seemed offside though, if not his feet then his body. Seriously though, the whole "offside=having your nose in front of the line" interpretation is crap. There should be daylight and I'd call it if there was a body length there but when your feet are level with the defender there is no advantage there. Too bad FIFA don't like technology <_<

We had our chances and Chelsea also had a few really good chances as well (How goodwas Carragher's poke over the bar from 2 yards out?). We just need to learn how to finish. I've been saying it for 2 seasons now but the chances are flowing but the goals never seem to come. Kuyt is awesome, real work horse and ran himself into the ground today and every time I watch him play. Seriously, I love him but he can't finish. He should've buried at least 3 goals today...the header that hit the bar was probably the hardest one because of the pressure but the chance at the end went straight to Cech <_< and the offside that was called when he was 1-on-1 with Cech was tragic. He should've just rounded the keeper :hehe: He was worth every penny of the £10milliion we spent but £10million could've also got us Berbatov...can play SS and CF and he can finish. Maybe doesn't put in the hard yards but he'd be perfect for Liverpool or any other big club that cares to launch a raid for him :thumbsup:

ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! I'M ALIVE!!!! :clap:

it's official, AGGER is my b!tch!!!!! :clap:

:rofl: Agger :clap:

Who should I get on my jersey next season? :| Mascherano, Agger, Carra, Finnan or Gerrard? :woot:

gerrard of course..

well, i already have one so i'll get an agger if i find one :shifty:

All mine are Alonso :woot: yes...I have an obsession :|

How good was Mascherano though? I thought he was good for the Albiceleste but it seems he's even better for the ummm...what's red in Spanish? :unsure:

So happy Liverpool won and Chelsea didn't *sigh* RELIEF! Now it's Man U's turn! :bellazon:

Red seems to be the colour of choice this season :shifty: Who will make it through to the finals? The red devils or the red devils? *cue dramatic music*

Red seems to be the colour of choice this season :shifty: Who will make it through to the finals? The red devils or the red devils? *cue dramatic music*

:rofl: :rofl: A very well documented short film, lovely, you should produce another. :laugh:

gerrard of course..

well, i already have one so i'll get an agger if i find one :shifty:

All mine are Alonso :woot: yes...I have an obsession :|

How good was Mascherano though? I thought he was good for the Albiceleste but it seems he's even better for the ummm...what's red in Spanish? :unsure:

yea, he was good! and um.. "rojo" is red in Spanish :yes:

So happy Liverpool won and Chelsea didn't *sigh* RELIEF! Now it's Man U's turn! :bellazon:

um let me guess.... the red devils? :rofl: