Bellazon

Football

goose

Don't worry, Lokeren and Brugge fans. There's always next year :p Just like there's next year for Liverpool and Valencia <_<

Just La Liga that needs deciding and that is down to the fxcking wire :woot:

With my luck this year, Real Mashit will overtake Barca for the title... :(

Sorry to say it but Barca are atrocious this year. Letting that 5-2 win over Getafe slip won't help either :no:

:cry: Does this mean you want Madrid to win the title? :blink:

Schalke like to play themselves up as a bunch of Johnny Do Gooders, a club built on noble traditions but I guess that includes how they threw matches back in the early '70s and ended up having a bunch of players banned from the game for life? They won the UEFA Cup in '97 and got very smug about it. Then like a week later we won a little competition called the European Cup. :hehe:

Aston Villa finished 11th, unbeaten in the last nine games and playing some nice football. We've got money to spend in the summer, a great manager and some decent home grown players...so we'll probably finish 9th next season, just behind Bolton. :blink:

Nothing like a good cross-city rivalry :ddr: :laugh:

Villa have a good squad and next season will be the time O'Neill gets judged. He will have his own team (to a large extent) so he'll have no excuses. It'll be interesting to see how they do next season. Everton and Newcastle will be hoping to do well as well. Arsenal's young squad will have that bit more experience and if the reports are to be believed, they will have a bit more guidance from some older superstars as well which would give the squad a greater balance.

Liverpool better spend their money wisely and buy some good players... that and kicking out Voronin :persuazn: I hope Rafa relaunches his bid for Diego. Then we can play a 4-2-3-1 hopefully :drool:

Diego's great and he definitely helps make Werder Bremen such an entertaining team to watch. I think all the big clubs will be lining up for him but I'd like to see him stay in the Bundesliga for at least one more season. He's got time yet.

I can't see Newcastle doing much next season beyond hoping for the top ten. They need to be realistic and stop kidding themselves. Rome wasn't built in a day and God knows they need to re-build their squad. I'm sure they'll try and go for instant success like they always do, by signing some high profile player who'll declare the club's fans as "the best in the world", and how "you just have to look around the stadium to see how much it means to the people", before either breaking his leg on debut or falling out with Allardyce in training.

I hardly noticed Everton all season but they quietly did pretty well. Vaughan's an absolute beast and Arteta is top quality. Moyes is a good manager and I'm sure he'll invest whatever money he's given wisely (Beattie must have been a cautionary tale).

If Arsenal can get their best players fit then they should be right up there competing for honours. They really need to dig a little deeper, especially against weaker opposition away from home. I think injuries have exposed their squad as a little light at times but as you mentioned, they'll be more experienced and prepared by the new season plus Wenger's probably scouting some wonderboy from Djibouti as we speak.

If the rumors about the Henry-Eto'o trade are true, I'll spend the entire summer sobbing.

Samuelito! :cry:

If you get an Henry at his best :drool: He's got more panna than Eto'o! Though don't expect those 6 yard tap-ins to go in :ninja:

Diego's great and he definitely helps make Werder Bremen such an entertaining team to watch. I think all the big clubs will be lining up for him but I'd like to see him stay in the Bundesliga for at least one more season. He's got time yet.

I can't see Newcastle doing much next season beyond hoping for the top ten. They need to be realistic and stop kidding themselves. Rome wasn't built in a day and God knows they need to re-build their squad. I'm sure they'll try and go for instant success like they always do, by signing some high profile player who'll declare the club's fans as "the best in the world", and how "you just have to look around the stadium to see how much it means to the people", before either breaking his leg on debut or falling out with Allardyce in training.

I hardly noticed Everton all season but they quietly did pretty well. Vaughan's an absolute beast and Arteta is top quality. Moyes is a good manager and I'm sure he'll invest whatever money he's given wisely (Beattie must have been a cautionary tale).

If Arsenal can get their best players fit then they should be right up there competing for honours. They really need to dig a little deeper, especially against weaker opposition away from home. I think injuries have exposed their squad as a little light at times but as you mentioned, they'll be more experienced and prepared by the new season plus Wenger's probably scouting some wonderboy from Djibouti as we speak.

Diego or Sneijder. Either will be great :drool:

Newcastle really shouldn't be where they are now if you look at their squad and consider their funds :no: They just lack a good manager, but I doubt Sam will make them any better. Newcastle should be playing an attacking brand of football given their squad (*cough* Liverpool and Chelsea *cough*) but Sam will only make Newcastle play crappy football. I think it will be less about Newcastale succeeding than it will be about seeing whether big Sam will be able to prove himself as a top manager given the appropriate squad and financial backing.

Arteta is awesome (Y) Everton can do well but they tend to fall apart whenever they have to participate in Europe HAHA! :evil:

They won't have the "Emirates" excuse to fall back on next season but youngsters will always be inconsistent so they'll need to be careful about falling apart on all 4 fronts within one week again next season :rofl: They have been unlucky with injuries though :( Wenger is a pedophile :| They have Diaby, Fabregas and Denilson playing for spots next season :woot: and Merida coming up as well :thumbsup: I wish Merida came to Pool <_<

With regard to Newcastle, how bad was Glenn Roeder? (Rhetorical question :laugh: ) His interviews with all their third person defiance were hilariously lame - "If you think Glenn Roeder's going to walk away from a tough situation then you don't know Glenn Roeder", all compounded by the fact that he ended up resigning. Just a terrible manager, I don't know anyone who has a good word to say about him.

With regard to Newcastle, how bad was Glenn Roeder? (Rhetorical question :laugh: ) His interviews with all their third person defiance were hilariously lame - "If you think Glenn Roeder's going to walk away from a tough situation then you don't know Glenn Roeder", all compounded by the fact that he ended up resigning. Just a terrible manager, I don't know anyone who has a good word to say about him.

:laugh:

The answer is almost as bad as Stuart Pearce :|

Sneijder is an annoying little bitch that thinks the world revolves around him. I feel sorry for any team that will recruit him. :no:

Ironic. I hear Barca are in the market. :rofl:

:laugh:

The answer is almost as bad as Stuart Pearce :|

Sneijder is an annoying little bitch that thinks the world revolves around him. I feel sorry for any team that will recruit him. :no:

Ironic. I hear Barca are in the market. :rofl:

I know. To replace Deco. :cry:

It's like seeing the woman you love flirt with the biggest jerk you know.

I know. To replace Deco. :cry:

It's like seeing the woman you love flirt with the biggest jerk you know.

I doubt Deco will leave. Barca really need a holding mid, not an attacking one.

You mean Barca is signing Mourinho? :p :rofl: