Bellazon

Football

goose

We've been at ground zero for 5 years now. :/

It's about time we moved up again. :blink:

Coincidentally, Ground Zero has existed for just over 5 years as well. Coincidence? I think not...terrorist! :|

Maybe a change in coaches might be a good move...unless you're going to hire Steve Maclaren :rofl:

Coincidentally, Ground Zero has existed for just over 5 years as well. Coincidence? I think not...terrorist! :|

Maybe a change in coaches might be a good move...unless you're going to hire Steve Maclaren :rofl:

We've had two change of coaches during that period. :/

We've had two change of coaches during that period. :/

Yeah but i still think the best move would have been to take a coach from another country that doesn't look that there allways have to be players from Brugge,Anderlecht in the team.Now that it's too late Vandereycken finally sees that the players that are playing in with Ajax,AZ are really good players better then the most Belgians in the Belgian competition.Now we only need defenders who don't kick the ball forward and who can actually pass the ball to midfield,so first of all no more Hoefkens.And to really put Belgium on the soccer map again,is changing the whole KBVB and kick all the old people out and put younger people in the staff with fresh and new ideas and make a good plan to give good education the young talented players,change the rules to make each team have at least 5-6 Belgian players in the main team and find a way to sponsor teams to build new stadions or at least improve them,starting with the koning boudewijn stadion.

Apparently Barca are in advanced talks with Alonso :o :cry:

and I just read an article on Soccernet that talks about how everyone is spending like crazy but ironically Chelsea are the team that aren't spending at all. Sidwell and Pizarro on frees, Alex for 50p. Ironic. Damn them. Damn them to hell :anger:

Heh. So do I.

Some youtube clips about Belgian football:

Presentations of the plans of Club Brugge's new 40000 seater stadium! :drool:

Clip about Club Brugge's 1977-1978 European campaign. They reached the EC 1 (now the CL) final but lost to Liverpool. <_<

Clip about the EC 2 encounters between Anderlecht and Barcelona in 1992, with Anderlecht advancing.

That were the great days of Belgian soccer :) Brugge,Anderlecht,even Lokeren were big back then on a European level,my grandpa still tells me about the days that Lokeren played against the big Barlcelona with Cruijf,... and that's great that Brugge gets a new stadion but first let's hope that they do well in the UEFA cup :)