Bellazon

Football

goose

No one would've even considered trading Ronnie 2 seasons ago (even though Kaka♥ was better than Ronnie then as well :whistle: :ninja:) but it appears a trade is more than possible nowadays. Apparently the Barca board are willing to sell Deco now after a season of underperforming :o What's more, if you believe what is written, there is a replacement in line already (besides Iniesta). This weekend we'll see if it's true or not, but rumours have it that Yaya Toure will be signing for

Just as long as they don't get Sneijder for the job... :yuckky:

:persuazn:

i hope eto'o leaves,if liverpool can sign eto'o and tevez we will be champions for sure!

:laugh: At the moment, even though I don't rate him too highly, I want Torres :evil:

HOLY BEJEBUS HENRY FOR BARCA HENRY FOR BARCA!!!!! :chicken: This is crazy news! ohmygerrard! This is absolutely loco. Barca's forward line is crazy... but how come I see Eto'o going the other way? <_<

I sense the re-emergence of the Henry vs van Nistelrooij battle :evil: This time, it's Madrid vs Barca and not Manyoo vs Arsenal :o but Eto'o might have something to say about that :shifty: Damn! I wish Zidane was still around to take on Ronnie as well. That'd be el gran Classico :drool: :woot: :hell yea!:

Just as long as they don't get Sneijder for the job... :yuckky:

:persuazn:

i hope eto'o leaves,if liverpool can sign eto'o and tevez we will be champions for sure!

:laugh: At the moment, even though I don't rate him too highly, I want Torres :evil:

HOLY BEJEBUS HENRY FOR BARCA HENRY FOR BARCA!!!!! :chicken: This is crazy news! ohmygerrard! This is absolutely loco. Barca's forward line is crazy... but how come I see Eto'o going the other way? <_<

They'd better keep Samuelito now! :persuazn:

Although, they'll have to change their system to a 4-4-2 to play them both, or move Samuel to the flank and Ronnie back to the centre, neither of which would be moves I would like. :no:

I was thinking about the 4-4-2 as well, just look at how Chelsea went with that. Not the same system but seriously, 4-4-2 is crap :ninja: I think if you're going to sell Giuly and Ezquerro then you'll be playing the 4-3-3 because Henry can play the flank and cut in or he can play as the striker so he'll be able to have games whilst keeping the system :yes: but he hates playing alone up front so just don't use him as a target man and you'll be fine :)

That's all I hear them talking about. Drenthe this, Drenthe that, Chelski this, Chelski that :ninja: Hopefully Liverpool get Torres by late next week :nicole: I'm sure the "You'll Never Walk Alone" printed on the other side of his captain's arm band means something :shifty:

That's all I hear them talking about. Drenthe this, Drenthe that, Chelski this, Chelski that :ninja: Hopefully Liverpool get Torres by late next week :nicole: I'm sure the "You'll Never Walk Alone" printed on the other side of his captain's arm band means something :shifty:

Um, you do know that he has never scored more than 16 times in one season, right? He's a great talent, but not the guy the Pool need, I fear. They need a no-nonsense striker who can come in and score 20+ regardless of his position. You need... Villa!

HAHAHA yes, well to be honest I've never rated him that highly but think about it...we are Liverpool. His presence would make an impact :laugh: It's not like we have Ronnie, Messi, Henry and Eto'o in our forward line :cain:

Anyway, Atletico always chokes and if Torres can put in 1/5 of the chances we create each game we'll easily be winning games :ddr: I think he'd score more if he played with better players (compare Atletico performances with Spain national team performances).

I'd want Villa as well but I don't want him to leave Valencia. Also, I think Torres (with a few more kilos of muscle) would be a lot more suited to the Premier League than Villa. Good as he may be, Villa is too small and too soft for the brutes of the Premier League.