Bellazon

Problem With Accessing BZ

azymux

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Not sure if this is the right place to post this problem, but today from about 12:30 - Til, now 6:20pm ( UK Time ) I was unable to view anything Bellazon related becaued of MySQL System Error; 111. The same thing happened about two months ago for me and it took around 6-8 hours before BZ worked again. It's fine now, obviously as I'm posting this. But, I wanted to know if anyone knew the reason why it did that? Because I was on BZ this morning and then when I went to view the main index page, it was showing a white page with this text: Lost connection to MySQL server at 'reading initial communication packet', system error: 111 :pinch:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if it's just me, but at certain times usually for me it's 12-12.30pm BZ won't load anything/server times out. I guess it's because the server is busy? Then today, well just now actually, it took me over an hour before BZ would let me accsess it. :wacko:

• 4 years later...

Hello,

I'm not sure if this it the correct place to post however I recently had my username changed on the forum and now I can only log in using my old one,

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Since you asked, we can fix that. :laugh: An email of confirmation should be winging its way to you now. :morning:

Hello,I'm not sure if this it the correct place to post however I recently had my username changed on the forum and now I can only log in using my old one, Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Since you asked, we can fix that. :laugh: An email of confirmation should be winging its way to you now. :morning:

Hello, Thanks so much for your help, Everything seems to be working fine now. :laugh: