Bellazon

Superior Models challenge

Prettyphile

Sorry this is taking so long to put up but I'm in the process of revamping the contest.

Currently I have 256 models for this, and at least 100+ are filler models that aren't going to go anywhere past this round... maybe two if they are lucky, so honestly there's zero point in keeping them in this contest. Plus I just don't have the time, energy or sanity to look through 256 models threads for 6 decent pictures of said girls, some of the filler models don't even have more then two-three pages... so finding pictures will be a bit difficult.

I'm working on the list right now and I'll have the contest back up and running in a few hours!!!

ROUND ONE. Pair 1

Marisa Miller

post-1004-0-1446130536-79776_thumb.jpgpost-1004-0-1446130536-82057_thumb.gif

vs.

Adriana Lima

post-1004-0-1446130536-8641_thumb.jpgpost-1004-0-1446130536-89952_thumb.jpg

Voting criteria

You can vote up to 5 times.

- Personal Opinion [i.e you don't like the pictures provided but hey, you're a big ole fan of the model]

- Natural Beauty

- Sex Appeal

- Body of Work

- Personality

You're allowed to allocate your votes as you see fit, meaning if you'd like to give a particular model all five votes, zero or something inbetween so be it.

Reason for the wipe: I had 256 models for this, and at least 100+ are filler models that weren't going to go anywhere past the first round... maybe two if they were lucky, so honestly there's was zero point in keeping them in this contest? Plus I just don't have the time, energy or sanity to look through 256 models threads for 6 decent pictures of said models.. also, some of the filler models don't even have more then two-three pages... so finding pictures would of been a bit difficult.

Now over the course of this competition I'm sure you're all going to at some point scream or wince at the pairings. Well yes... I'm going to guarantee this. I'm sick of all those alleged random competitions where relatively unknown models go against titans. Is there any point in even posting the competition we all know who's going to win. You know as an example that Adriana Lima is going to win against Darla Baker so again why do you even bother posting the competition? What I've essentially done is the exact same thing a handicapper does in a horse race. What they do is they try to make the competition fair.

In their case they put more weight on the horse with the better racing history in an effort to bring all the horses down to the wire together. Well what I've done is pair up models where I think it's going to be relatively down the middle when it comes to voting. It's not a guarantee obviously as I can't predict where you guys are going to vote but it's a bit more fair when it comes to some of these unknowns. Obviously they aren't necessarily going to win, but the competition should be more of... well a competition not a walk over.