Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

I was a big Jessica Alba fan but then I saw a pic of Adriana and I thought to myself "Hey, maybe Jessica is not the most beautiful woman in the world". I let that thought pass, as I was a big fan of Jessica. Later that day I saw another pic of Adriana... and I couldn't keep my eyes of her. This was all a long time ago :laugh:

When I first saw her in the VS catalog, I thought she was the most beautiful woman that I've ever seen. Then I started to save a couple of pics and I finally found out her name... (don't remember how i found it)... but I did... then yeah... I've been a fan since.

Almost like I found her out but I saw her when watching the 2003 show!!...I loooked at everybody but as soon as Adriana(dint know her name back then) Lima came out I said the same thing "Wow, she's the Most Beautiful Women Ever" :)

actually,i was not her fan till this December.i just didn't like her and i was a big Gisele fan(and i thought she's the best) and i had only seen her pics from VS Shows and i thought she's ''too'' sexy for my taste.anyway,i saw a pic of her without make up and dang...I'M IN LOVE!and i saw all other pics,new and old ones and.. :wub:

VS pics still are not my most fav pics but I think she's beautiful in every shape.for me,she has the most beautiful face ever.and her body is spectacular so..She's THE BEST. :)

Everyone, what was your reaction the first time you saw Adriana?

"SLUT!"

No lie.. I remember I was quite young at the time, and a boyfriend of mine was gushing about this babe, and how he was friends with her cousin..blah blah blah.. Anyway, he showed me a picture of her, the one where she is pulling her pants down and looking back at the camera. I was extraordinarily naive back then, so I as soon as I saw the thong I thought this woman was a complete tramp. A couple years later I stumbled upon the same picture some place on the Internet and recognized it at once. I decided to check out some more of Adriana's work to see what the fuss was about.. Honestly, since then I have never spent so much time looking at a female model.

And coincidentally, that VS picture that I once loathed is now one of my favourites. :laugh:

i saw adriana in a maybaline ad, and honestly, i thought she wasnt so great looking. i thought she looked like alot of these girls that went to my school (except those girls were a bit..bigger but they had really nice faces) and well anyway, i just didnt think too highly of her, then one time i saw another ad of her, and still didnt think she was so very great looking. then one time, my brother went to atpictures.com, and he was checking out some models and actresses, and then the pictures of adriana when she was at the VS stores, she was with gisele, hiedi, and oluchi, she had that little white tank top and her hair was long and just straight, well my brother thought we had some resemblences (hair, eye shape, face shape and nose shape to be exact) and those were the only pictures that reminded him of me. and then i saw some more pics and she looked different then the way she did in the maybaline ad, so i just completly loved her poses and so forth in the VS pics. i saw her in shows and so forth and she looked nice.

The first time I saw Adriana was in the same "Flirt" spread as in Femme Fatale's avatar.

I kept the catalog on my dresser to try to imitate her makeup. The blend of multicolored pastel shadows, black eye liner extended into a "cat's eye" shape, rosy cheeks and peach lip gloss...I thought it was exquisite. Her poses just oozed sex appeal and she epitomized what Victoria's Secret was trying to present in their ads. After seeing her thread on Chilax (who incidentally had the largest collection of Adriana pics you could find) I was hooked.

And thus an Adriana fan was born ;)

i love adriana...it happened to me that way too ithink it was in either 2000, 2001, or 2002 at most...but anyways i remember i was so bored and i randomly wanted to just put on mascara...i was going out to lunch and didnt know what to do...dress up or no...but w/e i was muddling around through my aunts stuff...and i was still a kid i must of been 11, 10, 9...and so i see a catalog and im like whatttt...and it was adriana in a black bra...and she was looking at you...i was just dazed...like wow i wonder who she is...who is her mom...what is her name...and i found out her name on Vh1 the same year...so it was really nice and now i can proudly call myself a true adriana fan but not only for her beauty but that mind...shes a great role model..and i couldnt give less of a fuck even if she is a v.s. model

sorry about the novel guys =))

The first time I saw Adriana was in the same "Flirt" spread as in Femme Fatale's avatar.

I kept the catalog on my dresser to try to imitate her makeup. The blend of multicolored pastel shadows, black eye liner extended into a "cat's eye" shape, rosy cheeks and peach lip gloss...I thought it was exquisite. Her poses just oozed sex appeal and she epitomized what Victoria's Secret was trying to present in their ads. After seeing her thread on Chilax (who incidentally had the largest collection of Adriana pics you could find) I was hooked.

And thus an Adriana fan was born ;)

Same here. I first saw her in the catalog when she was doing the "Such A Flirt" collection. :) She looked amazing in those. Those are still some of my favorite pictures of her. :)

I LOVED the Such a Flirt collection...Adriana's pictures were amazing, but the lingerie itself was great too. I wish they'd bring it back! Some of the stuff has been so tacky lately (and the pictures often haven't been quite as good...I wonder if they're playing around with different photographers??)