Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

Measurements: 33-23-33 (US); 85-59-85 (EU)

Ethnicity: French, Portuguese, Brazilian Indian and Afro-Brazilian (of West Indian ancestry)

From wikipedia.

Yep! Yep! i can definitely see all these mixes in her ethnicity-- that what makes her so damn HOT and SEXY as hell!

Ana Beatriz also has these mixes in her too! but i think Ana got a little more Afro-Brazilian in her than Adriana--you can tell by Ana face features especially those THICK JUICY LIPS Ana has!!! DAMN! :drool:

let me get a hold of myself over here! :laugh: back to Adriana cuz this is here her forum! ~~ LOLZ

Adriana got them like cat-like eyes! and i can mos def see all these exotic sexy mixes in her background!

that Adriana, is 1 HOT and i do mean "SMOKING HOT" young lady! :evil:

NoOo, Ana B is JUST Spanish/Portuguese. In fact of all the Brazilian supermodels- Adriana is the ONLY one that's multi-racial. All the Brazilian SUPERmodels are ethnically Caucasian. Gisele-German, Alessandra-Italian/Polish, Izabel-Italian etc.. I've written this before somewhere.

BTW, Adriana lives in France now supposedly. My friend told me which building her apt in NY was, hopefully she comes back soon..

Really? Lolz~~ Ana Beatriz just got spanish and portugese in her? well damn!! :laugh: i think somebody aint sayin what all she got in her becoz when i seen Ana Beatriz she mos def look like she got more of a ethnic mix in her than Adriana! the other young ladies you mention like Gisele, Alessandra and the rest i can see wht you sayin about them being ethnically Caucasian but Ana and Adriana mos def not! Lolz~~

not wit them face features they got goin on for them and i add my Raica in there too all 3 of them mos def multi-racial brazilian ladies :drool: that you can tell! N you don't even need glasses to see that! ~~Lolz~~

but back to my beautiful princess Adriana, becoz this is here her thread and her time to shine ;)

I didn't know Adriana lived in Paris? i thought her crib was permanently in NYC? :o

Well now it's time to share what building she lives in here in the big "Mango" so that Big Poppa can get a glimpse of the Sexy Hot Miss Adriana! Man she is gorgeous!!!! and just plain simply SMOKIN HOT! :evil:

I hope so!Maybe we can see some candids..

btw,is her flat in Tribeca?

So I've been asking two of my friends who are in the modeling industry..Adriana lives/lived in the East Village in a high rise, near the NYU dorms- close to me! Think she has another apt Uptown, about 57th street. Gisele my gf has seens lots of times riding her bike by the Hudson, so I'm thinking West Village/ Tribeca. Karolina is the one that definately lives in Tribeca. I also know which building cuz I came across it in the newspaper and my Real Estate sources told me which apt it was, price etc. If you wanna know, you can PM me.

Now I just gotta find out where Ana B is, IF she did in fact move to NYC! :gocho: Err..wait, girlfriend. <_<

I'm french i often go to Paris i live next to Paris;i'm going to try to have information about where she lives,i just know that is difficult to see her and i know 2 people who saw her a few months ago last year in Paris walking down the street with someone,dont know,it was a girl they told me...but im sure she feels good in Paris because she can walk without being harassed by fans or press 'cause she 's not famous here or just a little well it is good for her.So these 2 people did not want to bother her but as soon as i know i will tell you where she lives.

I want to live in NY :cry: All I'd do is like sit around and wait for supermodels to come out so I can take pictures. :laugh: I'm SO dedicated...

Well I'm planning on going to paris this summer... anyone know where she lives there? :whistle: lol

And I want to live in Vegas. Isnt that ironic? 200 POSTS! :hell yea!: :guitar:

Edited by MattLoveVSmodels

crazy stalkerrrsss!!! hehehe I'm just kidding ..

:shifty: . . . :ninja:

:laugh: I'm just kidding. I wouldn't stalk her... :p

I want to live in NY :cry: All I'd do is like sit around and wait for supermodels to come out so I can take pictures. :laugh: I'm SO dedicated...

Well I'm planning on going to paris this summer... anyone know where she lives there? :whistle: lol

And I want to live in Vegas. Isnt that ironic? 200 POSTS! :hell yea!: :guitar:

Vegas is okay but NY looks better. :)

I hope so!Maybe we can see some candids..

btw,is her flat in Tribeca?

So I've been asking two of my friends who are in the modeling industry..Adriana lives/lived in the East Village in a high rise, near the NYU dorms- close to me! Think she has another apt Uptown, about 57th street. Gisele my gf has seens lots of times riding her bike by the Hudson, so I'm thinking West Village/ Tribeca. Karolina is the one that definately lives in Tribeca. I also know which building cuz I came across it in the newspaper and my Real Estate sources told me which apt it was, price etc. If you wanna know, you can PM me.

Now I just gotta find out where Ana B is, IF she did in fact move to NYC! :gocho: Err..wait, girlfriend. <_<

I bet they probably all have several places eveywhere. Adriana probably still has a place or two in NY although she may stay in Paris the majority of the time. When you have that type of money, the WORLD is home :p ( I delcare with envy out the a**)

I think most of it has to do with confusion due to ppl copying from sites and PR. I mean a site quoted her as Japanese?! In a Fashion TV interview she said she was, "Swiss, Carribean" and sumthing can't remember. And apparently her whole family is mixed. She said, "When you see my family, people go, 'you,why are you like this?' and you 'how do you get..'. to that degree. I think she prolly does have some West Indian in her, I cud see maybe some African too.

"AFRICAN, Indian and Swiss" is what she said on Fashion TV. Then she continued, "It's all a mix."

Of course the PR sites are gonna spin that and say "Carribbean," and list it LAST. They have issues, but Adriana does not. She's not ashamed of any of her mixtures. That's what makes her awesome.

Thug Life NYC,

Please see my response about Adriana's ethnicity.

There's a reason that she can pass for biracial (black and white) at times. Then she looks like a French white woman at other times.

I think some struggle to associate Adriana's level of beauty to that which they don't readily identify with beauty, so they try to minimize that which cannot be denied. I'm going to refrain from elaborating, but I'll leave it to you to consider what Adriana said on Fashion TV, where she's from (history of Bahia) and how she looks tanned without her hair straightened.

Edited by ALimaFan