Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

Everyone, what was your reaction the first time you saw Adriana?

"SLUT!"

No lie.. I remember I was quite young at the time, and a boyfriend of mine was gushing about this babe, and how he was friends with her cousin..blah blah blah.. Anyway, he showed me a picture of her, the one where she is pulling her pants down and looking back at the camera. I was extraordinarily naive back then, so I as soon as I saw the thong I thought this woman was a complete tramp. A couple years later I stumbled upon the same picture some place on the Internet and recognized it at once. I decided to check out some more of Adriana's work to see what the fuss was about.. Honestly, since then I have never spent so much time looking at a female model.

And coincidentally, that VS picture that I once loathed is now one of my favourites. :laugh:

Thats the first pic i saw of her tooo!! But i didn't think she was a slut..I just thought "anather model that doen't mind getting undressed " I randomly saw pic i was looking for pics of Megan Ewing( she was my first fave supermodel) and somehow i got adriana's..Then i found out her name searched for months for pics then got to this forum found out info about her since then she's been my very favorite..My idol. I love her not only becouse shes soo gorgeous but becouse she is soo nice and sweet , and down to earth...In my eyes she is not sexy..I mean i'm not saying she is not..She is elegant and exotic !!

Edited by ~*BeTtY*~

• 2 weeks later...

I kno but she Always looks unbevlivably gorgeous!!

Omg i'm just watching show on tv " the 25 sexiest models" and she is on # 12..When i saw her i got riight hapy like i always do everytime i see her on tv immidiately my eyes start to tear!! But she should be # 1 but still i love seein her on the screen :wub: :heart:

So i'll see who made the top 5..Who is there better then her? Hm

hey guys, I m new here.

My girl friend is a model and really really really really love Adriana lima.

well i saw her once at paris 2 years ago and she is a very down to earth person ,not showing off ,being very cool. At that time i didn't know her but my Gf was already a big fan of her.

I have to say( i hope i don't disappoint people in here) that she doesn't really look as beautiful as in the pics( in my opinion but my GF doesn't agree at all). I m not tryin to be direspectful that's a beautiful woman but far from what i ve seen in the pics.

kiss