Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...

I think that the girl really has resemblance with adriana,in the eyes mostly. A month ago I found a picture in the net of a girl from my country and I and my friends think that she has a great resemblance with adriana.The girl is only 14 years old.Imagine what would be when she grow up ;)

post-4318-1156321844_thumb.jpg

^ i know what you mean. i once posted that because i noticed my mother and adriana have the exact same smile. she doesnt look like her on anything else but the lips, my mother has nice full lips and when smiling she squints her eyes a tad bit (she too has those nice long eyes that are shaped like adriana's a bit) and she just has that same vibe you get when adriana smiles.

i thought there was one south american princess in europe years ago? no? not a popular one, but i could of sworn. or maybe i was mistaken.

The Netherlands have princess Maxima... She is from Argentina, and she married the Dutch crown prince a few years ago... And although I don't know why, but she is very popular...

post-4221-1156892929_thumb.jpg

post-4221-1156892947_thumb.jpg