Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

I've found some Adriana quotes from celebsquotes.com:

"Be sure what you want and be sure about yourself. Fashion is not just beauty, it's about good attitude. You have to believe in yourself and be strong." - Adriana Lima

"Every work has the bad side, and people will be mean to you, and when you're young, you don't know how to defend yourself." - Adriana Lima

"Fashion is about good energy. It's about feelings. That's what I have to give the people, good energy and good feelings." - Adriana Lima

"For makeup, I love Shu Uemura. For my skin, I don't like to use much lotion or any soaps. I just let mother nature do her job." - Adriana Lima

"For the moment I like my body. I don't think it's the best one, but I don't have anything I don't like about it-yet." - Adriana Lima

"Here in the big city people spend their time thinking about work and about money; they don't give some value to friendships and it can be depressing." - Adriana Lima

"I didn't know anything about fashion. I couldn't believe it when I got here. I don't know how I'm sitting here right now speaking English." - Adriana Lima

"I just think they're really insecure about themselves sometimes. I know all the girls, but we all work a lot and don't have time to hang out together. They're all really nice; I've never had a problem with any model." - Adriana Lima

"I like to go to the movies or read." - Adriana Lima

"I like to travel all over the world and learn new cultures. Not that many people have the opportunity to do that." - Adriana Lima

"I live inside the plane! I never have time to unpack; I'm always leaving in two days again. At the beginning it was really fun." - Adriana Lima

"I missed out on everything. Sometimes on the street I see teenagers hanging out and going to the movies, going to concerts, and I get so jealous." - Adriana Lima

"I think I want to be an actress. But first I need to try to get a better accent!" - Adriana Lima

"I try to control what I eat, but the truth is I can't. I tried to give up meat last week, but I only lasted three days." - Adriana Lima

"I used to be very shy. When I first started, I had to go to a casting, and I had to go in a bikini. I thought I was too skinny. But I went in and got the job! And that's how I started." - Adriana Lima

"I was in a fashion show and I had on a strapless top. When I got to the end the top was down." - Adriana Lima

"I was so embarrassed about mispronouncing words. I just knew how to smile." - Adriana Lima

"I would like just one time to be on the cover of Italian Vogue." - Adriana Lima

"I wouldn't say it's competitive. I think everyone has their time. Gisele is having her time, and Shirley had her time, and maybe I will have my time." - Adriana Lima

"I'm a teenager, but I'm independent-I have my own apartment, I have my own life. And I think I have learned more than any of those teenagers have in school. I learned to be responsible, leaving my family and coming here alone." - Adriana Lima

"I'm from San Salvador. It is small compared to Sao Paolo. We are really slow there. People work half a day and then go to the beach. People have time." - Adriana Lima

"I've never been to the gym. I do nothing." - Adriana Lima

"If one day I have a daughter and my daughter wants to be a model, I would never let her!" - Adriana Lima

"If you look around Brazil you see pregnant women everywhere. Here you don't see that as much. There the only thing they do is babies, babies, babies! Especially the poor families." - Adriana Lima

"Modeling is a tough job, your co-workers are your rivals, it really puts a damper on your perspective of other girls." - Adriana Lima

"My best moment was taking the plane when I came to New York. My family was really poor, and we would never have had the money to take a plane." - Adriana Lima

"My favorite designer is Christian Lacroix, not just because his clothes are amazing and I love them, but because he's so nice. When I did his fashion show, he was the first one to arrive there and he helped everyone." - Adriana Lima

"Steven Meisel is definitely number one. I also love to work with Albert Watson because his work is a mix of photography and art." - Adriana Lima

"When I get older, I don't think I'll like to have wrinkles, or a big jelly belly. I cannot have it." - Adriana Lima

"When I help someone I lose 0.01% of my ego." - Adriana Lima

"You don't have to have an attitude if you're famous." - Adriana Lima

"Younger guys are just too jealous." - Adriana Lima

"When I help someone I lose 0.01% of my ego." - Adriana Lima

I love this one :laugh:

I've found some Adriana quotes from celebsquotes.com:

Thanks, tinky, the quotes are great.

By way of introduction, I've been a fan of the forum for quite a while. I've never had a photo to contribute, though. Always a fan of Adri. I can't think of one other like her....

I know her virginity has been discussed. I just want to pass on a little favorable evidence supplied to me by my brother:

L. Kravitz proposed to Adriana after only a brief courtship. Kravitz is the most infamous womanizer in Hollywood. Why would he propose to marry Adriana so quickly?.

:o Hey, no name calling. :mad:

I don't think she called Adriana a ho, I think that was her way of saying she wasn't and that's why the Prince would marry her.

I'm sorry, I LOVE ADRIANA. Poor choice of words. Lullaby is right, though. I was talking hypothetically. Adriana is perfect. (By the way, I'm a guy.) :)

Edited by FIXIT

if she really loves Wence,i'll be happy for her to marry him but i'd like her to keep on her modeling carrier..and as a princess,it looks quite impossible. :(

You think so? I never thought of that. Has that happen with other models turned princesses?

• 2 weeks later...
I dont know if it is true, but I read somewhere Wence, wouldn't actually be a prince, his brother would be it instead.

you mean king? becuase of royal family, the sons and daughters of a king and queen are already titled prince or princesses. it's just a matter of who becomes king or queen first. I read that his title is prince, but i read that he likely doesnt have chance to become king.