Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

actually she does sometimes. it depends on how her makeup is done and her hair. she has that round face and those same almond eyes, just she has heavier eyelids unlike asians. I have a friend who has the same exact face shape as adriana and she's korean, that's why when i first saw adriana i knew she had to have some asian in her and it turns out she has some japanese. interesting.

all i can say is that i hope you have the best of luck with opening a site. there have been many many members who've been wanting to open up a site for adriana and none of them have ever got around to even opening it. but if you're really committed in doing so then i wish you the best of luck.

hey you all Adri fans! :wave:

I was thinking of opening a site of Adri, but of course I'd need help .

so if anyone is interested in helping me or some suggestions just write it here

I could sent you my pics and videos if you really are serious about this. I think I got more pics of Adriana than anyone else :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
hey you all Adri fans! :wave:

I was thinking of opening a site of Adri, but of course I'd need help .

so if anyone is interested in helping me or some suggestions just write it here

Hi there!

That's a great idea! I myself don't really know much about building websites or that kind of stuff, and I don't know how much experience you have in building internet sites, but on most sites there are a lot of advertisements and that really annoyes me, so I hope you can make a website without those irritating advertisements, that would be a great plus! On the downside, it will probably cost you money...

Hope that her new official website will come online soon! :wave:

Thanks follow the angel, nice photo, but I don't really like the dress though ;)

You guys think there's a change that Adriana reads this forum? She must have something to do when she's all the time in airplanes :laugh:

She reads a lot of books.