Bellazon

Fan Talk

Neo52285

Adriana ranked #3 in the top 10 babes of 2006 article on hollywoodtuna.com. See here. I personally love the articles about Adriana on this site because they are really funny and you can tell that they guy who writes them really loves her, so I suggest you read them. My favourite line of all time is "If we did date, that prized ass of hers would be so covered in bite marks, that she’d never get a paying gig again." :laugh: I always laugh my butt off when I read these articles. Anywho, I thought I'd share :D

Thanks!

SO

Haha! That's funny. :) Jenna Jameson is quite beautiful even if she has had plastic surgery. But I do prefer natural beauty much more so Adriana should be number 1! :)

She definitely is good looking, but IMO she isn't even close to being beautiful.

She has that unnatural, plastic look that e.g. many Playboy "models" have. I really hate it. :yuckky: I like women that don't look like rubber dolls! ;) :p

Generally that list is weird - I think there are many women who are much more beautiful then most of those mentioned on the list.

Haha! That's funny. :) Jenna Jameson is quite beautiful even if she has had plastic surgery. But I do prefer natural beauty much more so Adriana should be number 1! :)

She definitely is good looking, but IMO she isn't even close to being beautiful.

She has that unnatural, plastic look that e.g. many Playboy "models" have. I really hate it. :yuckky: I like women that don't look like rubber dolls! ;) :p

I feel your pain :p I think about it the same way. I hate those fake, plastic (and mostly blonde :ninja:) women... Give me something natural...

SO

BTW I think overall most men have a bad taste concerning women... :p They like those women mentioned above. On the other hand, most men like Adriana (I like her too :blush:) but the only thing they want is to sleep with her... at least that's what I read on most forums... I mean I don't, I just want to meet her sometime and have a nice chat... :blush: :p and get to know her, she's a beautiful woman from the outside, but is even more stunning from the inside...

Did Adriana and Tyra banks not like each other? Because on one of the seasons on America's next top model they asked a girl to name off supermodels and when adriana was named tyra was like "someone with out vs. contract" And when they did press, they were rarely by each other. When they were you could sense the "Ok hurry up and take the picture so I can get away from this girl" attitude.

Well, now that you mention it check out this pic:

afl2lh0.th.jpg

:whistle:

Did Adriana and Tyra banks not like each other? Because on one of the seasons on America's next top model they asked a girl to name off supermodels and when adriana was named tyra was like "someone with out vs. contract" And when they did press, they were rarely by each other. When they were you could sense the "Ok hurry up and take the picture so I can get away from this girl" attitude.

Well, now that you mention it check out this pic:

afl2lh0.th.jpg

:whistle:

:laugh: Bullseye!

SO