Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

I really wish these celebs would stop supporting Dubai businesses. Especially people like Toni, who on one hand has charities but on the other goes to Dubai to be paid.

And for those asking why, look into working conditions of workers who build these buildings. You come there, they take away your passport, underpay you, keep you in shitty conditions. Practically slavery.

2 minutes ago, Schemer said:

I really wish these celebs would stop supporting Dubai businesses. Especially people like Toni, who on one hand has charities but on the other goes to Dubai to be paid.

And for those asking why, look into working conditions of workers who build these buildings. You come there, they take away your passport, underpay you, keep you in shitty conditions. Practically slavery.

+++++
hundred times agree with you

1 hour ago, Schemer said:

totally agree with you the same can be said about the other middle east countries and to add to this they also treat Arabs from other countries like slaves too  and when they go on vacation they always behave badly with the staff .... its like they think because they have money they're better than the rest of the world .....

Back to Toni :angel: lets hope she will be wearing something nice :D 

^ My exact thoughts, I think VS dumped her and that's her excuse to not publicly admit it, it makes no sense she doesn't want to work with them because of her charities but she does events in a country where workers and especially women are treated like shit o.o