Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

4 hours ago, Schemer said:

I think she's even taller than Karlie.

Yeah she and Toni do look very close in height.  Funny, I just went to one of her agencies and they list Toni as 5'10 just like Adriana. :p.

7 hours ago, elfstone said:

Toni is 1'90/ 6'3  :)

Whoa she's tall if she's really that tall. But I don't know.. I think she and Karlie are like the same height. 

1 hour ago, sore said:

That would be great!

The buildings in the back do look like Paris, but people on Instagram also bring up Spain. I don't know. Guess we have to waaaiiit. :(

Balmain show was amazing , one of the best shows I have ever seen. Why she wasn't there? No words... Now I think she is in Spain and she is going to fly somewhere next , not to Paris 

9 minutes ago, sore said:

^ come on now, that Balmain show was tacky as fuck. As usual. Some of those dresses are the stuff of nightmares. :D

Haha I am different ? but it doesn't happen very often that I am shaking during watching a show. Cindy's dress was gorgeous. Lily's first dress looks horrible. Any ideas where Toni can be ? 

Sooo, guys, I just searched J.Crew's pinerest again. 

This is the original source for the two pics we've seen.

https://www.pinterest.com/jcrew/the-great-gift-list-15-style-guide

There are pictures of Liu, too. Also, the February Style Guide is out and no Toni in it. What they shot is obviously something for winter, so I don't think it will be for March either. I think we can cross that one off, it seems to be just the 2 pics we already know. :(

3 hours ago, sore said:

Sooo, guys, I just searched J.Crew's pinerest again. 

This is the original source for the two pics we've seen.

https://www.pinterest.com/jcrew/the-great-gift-list-15-style-guide

There are pictures of Liu, too. Also, the February Style Guide is out and no Toni in it. What they shot is obviously something for winter, so I don't think it will be for March either. I think we can cross that one off, it seems to be just the 2 pics we already know. :(

Ok ? I don't want her to be in Dallas or NY 

I think she is in Dallas or NY though, unfortunately. When she's so silent on Instagram, she usually is with Chandler. :(

(GNTM is shooting in Australia at the moment, so maybe she travelled there and she is silent because of the long flight. Definitely my preferred option.)