Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

@kissnena

I tried to download the video, but it says the URL wasn't found (while I can still watch it, so it can't be that wrong...). Any idea why it doesn't work? I tried c&p of course and inserted the correct link like a trillion times.

The Jolie Interview is a good read, I'll translate it later this week. 

Also, I read that she has an interview in the March issue of Hello! Fashion. Couldn't find anything online though, and I don't know if it is already out. Could you watch out for it, @ToniGarrnMania?

Here's a summary from Yahoo

Toni Garrn goes gum crazy on flights

Model Toni Garrn wraps up in a big scarf and stocks up on tonnes of gum before a flight.

The 23-year-old beauty often jets around the globe thanks to her career as a fashion star, working with the likes of Jil Sander, Versace and Prada. With so many journeys under her belt, Toni knows exactly how to prepare.

"I buy tonnes of different kinds of gum, wear the biggest scarf I own, and, if it's a long day's flight, watch movies and eat," she smiled to Hello! Fashion Monthly when quizzed on her in-flight ritual. "I put myself to sleep with music. I love breakfast so when I travel I want to wake up hungry so I can have a big breakfast after I've landed rather than eat plane food."

She may boast a slim physique but Toni doesn't deprive herself of treats. The star loves cakes and ice-cream and although she isn't the best baker, she's proud of her banana bread muffins.

Toni picks up plenty of beauty tips on her travels too. "There's this incredible sand in Bora Bora," she explained. "You rub it all over your body in the ocean and it makes your skin so soft. The crew was trying to bottle it but obviously after two hours it was just dry sand and wasn't great for anyone."

That's not to say she's immune to beauty disasters. One incident that stands out for Toni is a bad breakout when she was 15, which she found out from make-up artist Pat McGrath was because she's allergic to MAC foundation. After the severe reaction Toni has been careful about what products she uses on her skin.

"I don't really use foundation," she said. "I use NARS Tinted Moisturiser, which I love. When I'm not working I don't wear anything, just mascara."

5 hours ago, sore said:

@kissnena

I tried to download the video, but it says the URL wasn't found (while I can still watch it, so it can't be that wrong...). Any idea why it doesn't work? I tried c&p of course and inserted the correct link like a trillion times.

everything is fine, I found a way to download videos ) thank you for trying @sore ♥

8 hours ago, sore said:

@kissnena

The Jolie Interview is a good read, I'll translate it later this week. 

Also, I read that she has an interview in the March issue of Hello! Fashion. Couldn't find anything online though, and I don't know if it is already out. Could you watch out for it, @ToniGarrnMania?

Here's a summary from Yahoo

Will do:thumbs_up:.

Why would she have a fitting for Berlinale in NY? Doesn't make much sense to me.

I suspect she'll be at the Berlinale opening tomorrow night. It's the Germany premiere of "Hail, Caesar" by the Coen Brothers. As far as I know, George Clooney and Tilda Swinton will attend too. Not too bad I'd say. (Still, I'd prefer her in NYC.)

As expected, she'll be at the opening tonight. I highlighted the (more or less international) A-listers and relevant info.

Die Beauftragte der Bundesregierung für Kultur und Medien, Staatsministerin Prof. Monika Grütters, der Regierende Bürgermeister von Berlin Michael Müller, Jury-Präsidentin Meryl Streep und Berlinale-Direktor Dieter Kosslick werden am 11. Februar um 19:30 Uhr die 66. Internationalen Filmfestspiele Berlin im Berlinale Palast eröffnen. Im Rahmen der Eröffnungsgala wird die Internationale Jury vorgestellt, zu der neben Meryl Streep (Schauspielerin, USA) Lars Eidinger (Schauspieler, Deutschland), Nick James (Filmkritiker, Autor, Kurator, Großbritannien), Brigitte Lacombe (Fotografin, Frankreich), Clive Owen (Schauspieler, Großbritannien), Alba Rohrwacher (Schauspielerin, Italien) und Małgorzata Szumowska (Regisseurin, Polen) gehören. Als Moderatorin führt Anke Engelke durch den Abend. Die Veranstaltung wird von ZDF/3sat live im Fernsehen übertragen und auf www.berlinale.de live gestreamt.

Im Anschluss an die Eröffnungsgala wird die Internationale Premiere von Hail, Caesar! von Joel und Ethan Coen gezeigt. Das Regie-Duo versammelt in ihrem neuesten Film zahlreiche Stars, von denen sich für den Eröffnungsabend Josh Brolin, George Clooney, Alden Ehrenreich, Tilda Swinton und Channing Tatum angekündigt haben.

Auf dem Roten Teppich werden die Mitglieder der Internationalen Jury erwartet sowie die Jury für den Preis Bester Erstlingsfilm, zu der in diesem Jahr der Schauspieler Enrico Lo Verso (Italien), die schweizerisch-französische Regisseurin Ursula Meier und der Regisseur und Produzent Michel Franco (Mexiko) gehören. Außerdem haben sich zahlreiche Vertreter und Vertreterinnen der deutschen Politik sowie Botschafter und Botschafterinnen angekündigt.

Zu den weiteren internationalen und nationalen Gästen des Abends gehören: Maren Ade, Feo Aladag, Karim Aïnouz, Michael Ballhaus, Ben Barenholtz, Marie Bäumer, Meret Becker, Iris Berben, Edward Berger, Senta Berger, Christian Berkel, Tim Bevan, Sebastian Blomberg, Prof. Hark Bohm, Jürgen Böttcher, Matthias Brandt, Dietrich Brüggemann, Daniel Brühl, Daniel Burman, Cecilia Cheung, Anton Corbijn, Denis Côté, August Diehl, Doris Dörrie, Christopher Doyle, Andreas Dresen, Katja Eichinger, Olafur Eliasson, Eric Fellner, Florian David Fitz, Maria Furtwängler, Benno Fürmann, Florian Gallenberger, Toni Garrn, Martina Gedeck, Herbert Grönemeyer, Jella Haase, Karoline Herfurth, Oliver Hirschbiegel, Sherry Hormann, Nina Hoss, Sandra Hüller, Julia Jentsch, Sibel Kekilli, Burghardt Klaußner, Wolfgang Kohlhaase, Thomas Kretschmann, David Kross, Frederick Lau, Jan Josef Liefers, Heike Makatsch, Elyas M’Barek, Prof. Jeanine Meerapfel, Armin Mueller-Stahl, Anna Maria Mühe, Jannis Niewöhner, Christiane Paul, Christian Petzold, Rosa von Praunheim, Katja Riemann, Max Riemelt, Oskar Roehler, Andrea Sawatzki, James Schamus, Clemens Schick, Tom Schilling, Sebastian Schipper, Volker Schlöndorff, Hans-Christian Schmid, Jessica Schwarz, Alexander Skarsgård, Hans Steinbichler, Jasmin Tabatabai, Yan Tang, Tom Tykwer, Andres Veiel, Ai Weiwei, Wim Wenders, Natalia Wörner, Ronald Zehrfeld, u.v.m.