Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

51 minutes ago, ToniGarrnMania said:

Amazing video and Toni looked absolutely flawless but....... CLOSE YOUR F***ING MOUTH TONI!!!!! Ruined an otherwise perfect final shot. She does it far too often. Grrrrrr...

gotta agree :laugh: she'd look more firce with her mouth closed in fact she have beautiful  lips and everytime she opens her mouth she ruins it lol

2 hours ago, masha122 said:

gotta agree :laugh: she'd look more firce with her mouth closed in fact she have beautiful  lips and everytime she opens her mouth she ruins it lol

Unfortunatly true. Chicago kinda steals the show, but I love The Loop, so I don't mind. :)

Oh no! I kind of had a feeling it was gonna be for Hudson Bay. I was hoping for something more exciting. :(

Also, I'm just watching the first episode of the new GNTM season. That Michalsky jerk just claimed he discovered Toni. (He's a judge this year.) She walked his show once when she was already a star. Calm down, you idiot. I hope it was a good idea to participate in this year's show, my first impression is worse than ever before. 

6 minutes ago, sore said:

Oh no! I kind of had a feeling it was gonna be for Hudson Bay. I was hoping for something more exciting. :(

Also, I'm just watching the first episode of the new GNTM season. That Michalsky jerk just claimed he discovered Toni. (He's a judge this year.) She walked his show once when she was already a star. Calm down, you idiot. I hope it was a good idea to participate in this year's show, my first impression is worse than ever before. 

Well, he certainly did not discover her ... but yes, she 3 or 4 times to open/close or simply walked his show .. I have these video. Well, it's funny to hear this ?

The episode they shot in Fuerteventura will air next Thursday. They now have competing teams (à la The Voice) and she visits Team Michalsky.:blah:

Also, there's this. Excited!!! But I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, it's probably gonna be one lame Carmen Steffens show or something.