Bellazon

Toni Garrn
Thumbnail

lisa-1

I just had a look at the NYFW schedule. I know it doesn't make much sense to do random guessing, but I'm excited, so please forgive me. ;)

Since it's still five days until NYFW officially starts, my guess is that the fitting can only be for something that is scheduled very early on. On Feb 10, there are only 3 minor shows, I don't think it can be for any of that. Feb 11 has Marcel Ostertag, a Berlin based designer who will be showing in NY for the first time ever. Also on Feb 11, there seems to be a charity show by the American Heart Health Association ("Go Red for Women"), I can see her walking there if they have a good lineup. But the clothes don't look like they are for a charity event. On Feb 12 in the morning is Karigam. The clothes on the pic could very well be by them, judging from the last collection. Most likely option in my opinion.

What do you guys think? Wanna take a guess? Here's the schedule. http://fashionweekonline.com/new-york/schedule

2 hours ago, piotrz234 said:

Perfect thanks:flower:. Did you see the look on Toni's face when the contestant was walking, like..."What are you doing?":laugh:

1 hour ago, kissnena said:

in my country forbidden viewing ...
idiocy.
but you do it yourself you can download to your laptop https://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=TDWcXyGsW9A follow the link
and instantly DOWNLOAD

Did you try the proxy link above? It should pretend you watch the video from Germany, and it works for the others...doesn't it from Russia?

(If it doesn't I can download it tomorrow, I'm on my phone right now.)

Here's a brief translation of the article you requested, but it doesn't say anything particularly exciting.

"The supermodel Toni Garrn will be a guest in the second episode of Germany's next Topmodel 2016. Michael Michalsky: "I'm a huge fan of Toni's. She will be at the girls' side and give them advice. She knows how it feels when you start out as a model. She gives a whole new energy to the show - which has a huge positive effect on the girls." (...) Toni Garrn: "The fashion business has a lot of variety. There are various clients, various jobs, various runway walks." How do  I walk the runway? How do I act in front of the camera? These are the things the 23 year old supermodel wants the prepare the contestants for."

The rest of the article is a presentation of the contestants.

14 minutes ago, sore said:

Did you try the proxy link above? It should pretend you watch the video from Germany, and it works for the others...doesn't it from Russia?

(If it doesn't I can download it tomorrow, I'm on my phone right now.)

good on the proxy, but there I can not download the video, unfortunately.
Thank you for helping ♥

Can't believe we missed this! I found the results of the whole Hudson's Bay shoot, it's been out for a long time.

Hudson's Bay Holiday 2015 Catalog

Ph: Juan Algarin

Styling: Rita Liefhebber

Models: Toni Garrn, Ji Hye Park, Garrett Neff

Zm9lb4uT.jpg OSH9sf8H.jpg kLDqvp0P.jpg IKEBvl3m.jpg weR884Oh.jpg dUMxJkVt.jpg MM7x2MTA.jpg

julierubinger.com