Bellazon

MLB

Capt Snow

man the dodgers won it in the ninth 4 runs against hoffman he's garbage ;)

Hoffman is money, we just got lucky. We might have won tonight if the umpire got it right in the 8th. I thought Pierre got to 2nd safely, but the ump called him out. It was close but I thought Pierre got his hand on the bag before the tag was made on the elbow. Oh well, now the rubber game of the series is on tomorrow, so the Dodgers need to focus on that. GO BLUE CREW!!!!

come on now gagne was money to bad he got injured and hoffman always gets ropped against the dodgers.

Get this: from 2004-2006 Hoffman has 15 saves against the Dodgers in 16 chances. Including this year so far, 1 for 2. So that is 16 saves in 18 chances. What you said about Gagne, true, after all he set the all-time record for consecutive saves with 84. However, looking at the stats the last 4 years, Hoffman dominates the Dodgers more often than not.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!! :o That Dodgers-Padres game went 17 INNINGS!!! :pinch: I couldn''t believe the Dodgers so many chances will go ahead in that game. The good thing is they actully went on to win it, 5-4. :) But mayn, that game was crazy. I think Furcal near damn lost his mind. What the HELL WAS HE DOIN, WRAPPING UP HIS MOUTH AND HEAD?! :wacko: :no: :whistle: And the Dodgers gotta go right back at it tomorrow night.

No one can just go quietly anymore, can they? Oh well. Being close to your family is all well and good, but money is even better. Especially horrible, dirty Yankee money. I hope the Bo Sox didn't make an offer, we don't some fortysomething who went 7-6 last season.

• 2 weeks later...

What does everybody think about the commissioner's stance on Barry Bonds breaking the home run record? Note: he doesn't have one. Bud Selig needs to grow some balls and deal with this issue. He has two options. He can either chastize Barry Bonds for performance enhancers. Or he can sit there and watch him hit the damn home run ball. That sounds like a hard job. I think I'll go watch this baseball player hit a home run and I'll get paid my salary for doing it. I don't really like the commissioner. He let that All Star Game end in a tie. He seems to be the switzerland of all commissioners. Take a side. He's going to get criticized for whatever course of action he takes. But inaction is just stupid and sadly it seems likely.