Bellazon

MLB

Capt Snow

Yeah, The Mets and Cards are making this NLCS interesting. Still, I don't think either team has what is takes to beat Detroit. The Cards might make the World Series interesting since their starting pitching is intact. The Mets are a good hitting team, but as they say, good pitching stops good hitting. The Tigers got Kenny Rogers, Jeremy Bonderman, Nate Robertson, and Jason Verlander.

i agree, the tigers will most likely go all the way.

i'm all for it now, since they were the ones who knocked out my yankees... they mine as well make it worth it and take it all. i was rooting for the a's before, though... i love barry zito.

DAMN!!! :o That was one hell of a GAME!!! :whistle: It had the drama of a GREAT ACTION MOVIE!!! High drama till the VERY END!!! :yes: The Cards prevailed at last, and are now headed to Detroit. The Tigers are the superior team, but I think the Cards will make the World Series interesting. The rotation of Weaver, Carpenter, and Suppan is decent enough. Still, I got Detroit winning in six. But hey, the Mets-Cards series was VERY ENTERTAINING!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...