Bellazon

MLB

Capt Snow

I'm so happy Yanks prevailed today against the Orioles even though we're so crippled!! A Rod was out today too. That's Shef, Arod and Matsui out. Can you imagine what we could do at full strength?! It'll be runaway for first place on top of the East! Yeh, I havta stop being so cocky so not to jinx it.

if the yanks can keep this up without all the all-star players on the team, it will be such a good story. i am so impressed by the way they are playing without so many of the big names, and it's so good to see. i really hope they hang onto melky cabrera for a long time to come.

however, i think they are going to trade for a big-name outfielder sometime soon. sheff is done, and i highly doubt he'll return to the outfield again, his contract is up at the end of this year. bobby abreu is a name i've heard thrown around a lot, and he would definitely be a good pick-up. but, i think we have a good couple of weeks before anything happens, probably not until the all-star break.

Waaaah. "The Yanks don't have their full All-Star lineup on the field."

I don't think anyone is going feel sorry for you guys. I sure don't. :p

I don't think anyone was asking you or anyone else to feel sorry for us ;)

Hey the Yankees and Mets have the same record. How did that happen? :blink:

Hey Nicole. :)

I know how it happened. The Mets 3-4-5 starters have been very inconsistant while the Yanks had a nice 2 week stretch. I'm getting really worried about the Mets bullpen though. They have played so many extra inning games this season. If we keep getting into these long games the bullpen may be shot by August. :(

I thought the Dodgers were better than they turned out to be. It was nice to see Nomar playing well again. Our top prospect, Lastings Milledge, has also been playing great. He looks like a keeper.

The Mets have had at least one rained out or rain delayed game once a week for the past month. It's about time that the Yanks had one also. :p

I thought the Dodgers were better than they turned out to be.

Really? Actually, I'm pleasantly surpised that the Dodgers are THIS GOOD!!! The rookies are stepping up, The bullpen will be better with Gagne back, and hopefully, Kent will be good as new once he comes back. Plus, they are playing in the toughest division in baseball right now. Too bad they lost 2 of 3 against the Mets. The Dodgers had a chance to move up on the Diamondbacks.

I thought the Dodgers were better than they turned out to be. It was nice to see Nomar playing well again. Our top prospect, Lastings Milledge, has also been playing great. He looks like a keeper.

The Mets have had at least one rained out or rain delayed game once a week for the past month. It's about time that the Yanks had one also. :p

Well it's actually our second...and both have been against the Red Sox. Weird, eh? :laugh: