Bellazon

MLB

Capt Snow

• 1 month later...

nah, i totally approve of everyone shitting on barry bonds whenever possible :rofl:

j/k...well not really but i do think this steroids discussion is getting a little old and boring.

ooo but i love your avi and sig. just dont tell any yankees fans i said that :ninja:

cant wait til tonight :ddr:

I'm STILL going to pull for my 'stros. :) They did good today. :yes:

...well ok, good enough. :|

Yeah they barely scratched out a run against the Baby Marlins. :p

Nicole: As soon as Arod hit that grand slam I changed the channel. That lineup is devastatingly good.

Triple8: Beltran had a bad year last season. Many new players have a bad first season when they play for a New York team. I'm hoping he bounces back and becomes the player that he once was. And yes, David Wright is awesome. :laugh: Future MVP. :ninja:

Nicole: As soon as Arod hit that grand slam I changed the channel. That lineup is devastatingly good.

Triple8: Beltran had a bad year last season. Many new players have a bad first season when they play for a New York team. I'm hoping he bounces back and becomes the player that he once was. And yes, David Wright is awesome. :laugh: Future MVP. :ninja:

What do you mean "Baby Marlins?"

What do you mean "Baby Marlins?"

i havent been paying a whole lot of attn to the Marlins this season (they're supposed to be my 3rd favorite team but uhhhh :|) but my guess is that when they dumped so many players this offseason, they are probably left now with a lot of rookies? *just took a look at the roster* there do seem to be a lot of players born in the 80s, so yeah i'm guessing damian is referring to the team's overall age :)