Bellazon

MLB

Capt Snow

So many surprise teams are in first place. Who would have guessed that the Reds would be leading the NL Central? Or how about the Yankees in the AL East? :p

I don't know how long the Rockies will hold onto first, especially with Bonds starting to heat up for the Giants. But it is nice to see new teams at the top of the standings for a change.

Anyone beating Atlanta is a good thing. :yes:

Although the Rockies split the 2 game series with the Reds, they did it with Helton out of the line up. I was proud of them...last night kinda sucked though.

Now they take on my 'stros. I should have gotten tickets, dang. Oh wait, that takes money, right? :| Anyway, I'll have to pull for my team but if the Rockies pull it out (Helton's back, btw) it will be cool too.

Meh to the Yanks. They're a bunch of bullies. :laugh:

I'm not worried about the Phillies, we usually play them tough. We annihilated them last year at Citizens Bank Park, hopefully it's more of the same this time around.

Who's pitching for the Mets?

Pedro goes in Game 1, Glavine in Game 2, and Trachsel in Game 3. So we're set up pretty nicely going into this series.

:ninja: DON'T SLEEP ON THE PHILLIES!!! :ninja:

<_<

The Met offense really stinks right now. Lately, it seems like they only score runs is in the 7th inning or later -- when they are trailing. It's getting fustrating because they were clicking a few weeks ago and now they can't string hits together early in games.

Dodgers won 4 STRAIGHT!!! :D Finally, the bullpen is getting their shit together. The starting pitching has been good, and the offense hasn't been a problem so far this season. The bullpen, however, SUCKED!!! I can't how many games the bullpen has blown the lead and led to the Dodgers losing that game. It was like their theme song was "Give it away give it away give it away give it away now"!!! Now, the dodgers are on a role, and the bullpen has followed suit. THINK BLUE!!!

<_<

The Met offense really stinks right now. Lately, it seems like they only score runs is in the 7th inning or later -- when they are trailing. It's getting fustrating because they were clicking a few weeks ago and now they can't string hits together early in games.

They just routed the Phillies 12-4! Anyways, Yanks win- YeAAAA! But secretly, as much as I say I dislike the Red Sox, I have a Red Sox T-shirt... :| I don't know why..it's a sickness.