Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (PRE-SHOW TALK)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

Guest sweet seduction

I wish doutzen was there. oh well maybe doutzen realize that she's too pretty to be there and was going to make the angel and the rest of model look horrible next to her. i mean that 's what she been doing the last 2 year she was there, and she probably think is not fair for the rest of the model looking ugly next to her.

I wish doutzen was there. oh well maybe doutzen realize that she's too pretty to be there and was going to make the angel and the rest of model look horrible next to her. i mean that 's what she been doing the last 2 year she was there, and she probably think is not fair for the rest of the model looking ugly next to her.

And... and the rest of the model looking ugly next to her ?!!!

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.......

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.....

*gasps* HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA................

I'm glad people agree with me. I mean if Doutzen were to be there, then fine, but her not being there doesn't matter to me in the least bit.

What is killing me, is the fact that Caroline F and Cintia might not be there. WHY?!?!?! *sniffles*

But at least I have Ana and Marisa. At this point, I'm watching the show for them...OH! And Rosie, I really like her. :p

doutzen is beautiful but when it comes to the catwalk, she is like a fading star. so i rather have doutzen taken off the list rather watching her in the show. look at her presence last year.......so boring, pass forward.

she doesnt seem to have THAT energy on the catwalk. she, so far, hasnt impressed me on any of the catwalk.

vs should bring some big names to make the show more exciting because im not really impress with the list of models. almost the same faces from last year's show.

they need some big guns like daria(i know i keep bringing her name up but i can't help it. i know she is way too good for this show however i still want to be her inthe show. after all, vs' show is my favorite show to watch. it is something that you can wathc over and over again).

i think vs should bring some of the old supermodels to the show. eg christy, claudia, any model that still has IT thing going on

doutzen is beautiful but when it comes to the catwalk, she is like a fading star. so i rather have doutzen taken off the list rather watching her in the show. look at her presence last year.......so boring, pass forward.

she doesnt seem to have THAT energy on the catwalk. she, so far, hasnt impressed me on any of the catwalk.

vs should bring some big names to make the show more exciting because im not really impress with the list of models. almost the same faces from last year's show.

they need some big guns like daria(i know i keep bringing her name up but i can't help it. i know she is way too good for this show however i still want to be her inthe show. after all, vs' show is my favorite show to watch. it is something that you can wathc over and over again).

i think vs should bring some of the old supermodels to the show. eg christy, claudia, any model that still has IT thing going on

barring Daria they have many big names there this year, but yeah they could take it up a notch. I want Naomi C there and Carmen Kass

Seriously, she sucks for VS. I'm sorry she has like zero curves. I said this before I'll say it again: She is built like a dude with medium sized tata's stick to L'Oreal and Vogue. ANNA's boring suck-fest Vogue. :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

AND ANGELA!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

Guest sweet seduction

doutzen is too beautiful be in this show, v.s. are only interesting an ugly models to be in their show. the only pretty one so far is noemie lenoir.