Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (PRE-SHOW TALK)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

Guest sweet seduction

isn't heidie too old to be there, she's 34 years old. and marissa is old to be place as an angel she's 29. hopefully she does not become the newest angel.

Guest sweet seduction

here's the list according to livejournal http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/17344299.html

and one of the member of tfs confirmed that this is the list Credit to Melanie H

Rated 4.5 by 2 voters

We all know that Victoria's secret fashion show is one of the biggest Holidays events, and this year it will have even more spice with the special comeback performance by Spice Girls!

The fashion show will tape on November 14 at Hollywood's Kodak Theatre, and will air on CBS on December 4 at 10 p.m.

Obviously the tickets are hard to find, but apparently you can purchase them on eBay! Regular tickets are available, as well as special packages. Bidding starts at $25,000 for a package that includes two tickets for the show at Hollywood

Barring something really horrible, I am sure KK will be there. She probably had prior commitments and couldn't make it today with the girls. I do expect to see her at the rest of the PR events, though.

I am really sad Caroline F. isn't going to be in the show after all. I was so looking forward to seeing her this year and I figured she was a shoe-in since VS uses her sooo much in the catalog. Hopefully that person is wrong and she will be there.

guys this list is not for sure YET, caroline and cintia may be there or may be not .. only in the last minute will know for sure ! (i hope not cintia :x)

and Karolina was shooting for Vogue America with Liya Kebede and Eugenia Volodina. :woot:

that's why she will be a little late.

dont know about doutzen :/

here's the list according to livejournal http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/17344299.html

and one of the member of tfs confirmed that this is the list Credit to Melanie H

1 Alessandra

2 Adriana

3 Karolina

4 Izabel

5 Heidi

6 Selita

7 Marisa Miller

8 Miranda Kerr

9 Noemie Lenoir

10 Jessica White

11 Mini Anden

12 Ana B

13 Marija V

14 Erin Wasson

15 Angela Lindvall

16 Jessica Stam

17 Elise C

18 Hana

19 Morgane

20 Michaela K

21 Rosie

22 Julia S

23 Isabeli Fontana

24 Natasha

25 Inguna

26 Sabrina J/Raquel

27 Andi Muise

so doutzen is not going to be in v.s.f.s. so i'm just gonna go cry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: my ass and maybe kill myself.

Where is Candice Swanepoel on the list???? She is the girl all the way on the left of the pic where they are in a line dancing. I would not trust this list 100% just yet.

guys this list is not for sure YET, caroline and cintia may be there or may be not .. only in the last minute will know for sure ! (i hope not cintia :x )

:persuazn:

and Karolina was shooting for Vogue America with Liya Kebede and Eugenia Volodina. :woot:

that's why she will be a little late.

:ddr:

dont know about doutzen :/

:cry: