Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (PRE-SHOW TALK)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

ok...i believe she met the VS prez about a month ago and he loved her portfolio..im also pretty sure she had totally 100% confirmed she was the new VS model on wednesday...

so im not sure where this influx of rumors can be coming from....it would have been like very last minute.....

Wow, just wow. News goes up of a death and instead of offering some kind of condolence to the situation, you ask about pictures? That takes from fucking balls... big ones.. and for that I give you kuddos... however.. no.. that's wrong.

I will reframe from saying what I'd really like to.. not in the mood to be kicked from the forum.

Anyways... It just breaks my heart. My prayers are with Kanye and his family in their time of need.

Wow, just wow. News goes up of a death and instead of offering some kind of condolence to the situation, you ask about pictures? That takes from fucking balls... big ones.. and for that I give you kuddos... however.. no.. that's wrong.

I will reframe from saying what I'd really like to.. not in the mood to be kicked from the forum.

Anyways... It just breaks my heart. My prayers are with Kanye and his family in their time of need.