Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (PRE-SHOW TALK)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

Bianca and Doutzen used to be really good friends but rumor has it that their friendship fell apart over a Valentino campaign that they were both going for, and one got it the other didn't and they stopped beging friends after it.

Bianca and Doutzen used to be really good friends but rumor has it that their friendship fell apart over a Valentino campaign that they were both going for, and one got it the other didn't and they stopped beging friends after it.

Guest sweet seduction

she's not going to be in the v.s.f.s because bianca is going to be there. this suck, stupid bianca had to ruin everything. there is no reason for me to not watch the show no more. no doutzy no show for me.

Guest sweet seduction

it would be cool to see doutzen and bianca in a cat fight in the v.s.f.s doutzen would win the fight. that would be so cool it would be all over the news, and magazines. doutzen would get more recognize.

I perfer having Bianca there than Doutzen anyday. She has more presense IMHO, and I just like her better. I kind of don't like Doutzen, and in last years show she just blended in. She didn't stand out for me. Even this those big pink/blue wings. But everyone has different opinions, so I guess it's really just subject to taste.

No, that happened a while ago. It was in 2005 that it happened.

:rofl: .Ok so now is it because of Bianca or the campaign Doutzen can't be there ?!! Make up your own mind.

she's not going to be in the v.s.f.s because bianca is going to be there.

Guest sweet seduction

i have heard that doutzen is to childish and a cry baby and that she's to uptight, hope is not true, why is doutzen acting like these? doutzen forget about bianca you are much better looking that her, and a better model. we want you, not bianca to be in the show. prove bianca wrong, and that you are better than her.