Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (PRE-SHOW TALK)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

I thought I would make this thread as there isn't one yet to discuss the new Angels and this years upcoming show, so I'm gonna be the first to say I'm very happy that Miranda Kerr and Sabrina Jales are being made official angels! And that I can't wait for this years much anticipated show :drool: If you hear any news of other models being made Angels please do post it here and share the goss as well as any news, pics or line-up of the models in this years show! PS feel free to share your dream line-up of models for the show and who you think should be made an Angel etc :wave:

Models that deserve to be an Angel:

Ana Beatriz Barros

Tamiris Souza Freitas

Bruna Tenorio

Jarah Mariano

Rosie Huntington Whitely

Ujo Alves

My dream model line-up for the VSFS:

Ana Beatriz Barros

Adriana Lima

Gisele Bundchen

Rosie Huntington Whitely

Miranda Kerr

Sabrina Jales

Tamiris Souza Freitas

Bruna Tenorio

Janeta Samp

Jarah Mariano

Devon Aoki

Jamie Gunns

Carole Brandao

Ujo Alves

Lonneke Engel

Gemma Ward

Sasha Pivovarova

Cintia Dicker

Amanda Brandao

For people who do not know Sabrina Jales here are some pics. Shes the face of Pantene, models for Pepe Jeans London and is oh another beautiful Brazilian model! Do you think she was a good choice?? One more thing she has her own thread here if you wanna see more of her work :wave:

post-6767-1184593471_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1184593483_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1184593491_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1184593514_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1184593522_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1184593606_thumb.jpg

post-6767-1184593784_thumb.jpg

Congrads to Sabrina, she's a very pretty girl however she seems to be lacking a bit of sex appeal that Gisele had. Give it time, they will skank the hell out of her, and then she'll fit in better *nods*

And yanno what's awesome?!! You can never have too many angels, cause yanno Adriana, Alessandra, Karolina, Izabel, Selita & Miranda aren't enough.. Why not add another! go go *insert eye roll here*

After talking to a source insider, Sabrina IS NOT becoming a NEW Angel, she's been hired as a spokesmodel, same with Marisa M, Oluchi, Rosie, Julia S, Doutzen, & Caroline F :heart:

AND there is a rumor floating around that this may be Izaebl's last year at VS. Can't say that doesn't surprise me, her appeal is not widely excepted outside the Fashion Forums. I can't in recall one time EVER over the last few years hearing anyone I know say anything positive about Izabel's appearence... ever... and that's just sad. Normally Izabel is refered to to as "Freaking belly button girl.. or sheman"

I mean she wasn't even on the new Candy Poster...

is14472838cc2.jpg

Things just don't look good for Izabel :sleep:

I didn't start the rumor, I'm just telling you what I've heard, and last I checked people are aloud to talk about stuff they've heard, express opinions *ect*.. go go *pets* o.0

As for Ana, she's getting a bit too old to be picked up as a new angel. *shrugs* If they didn't do it years ago when she was at the peak of her modeling career, they sure as hell wouldn't start now.

Anywho, back to Izabel, yes these are rumors, but then ask yourself this why is Izabel in no new posters? At no new events. Her catalogue pics where taken 5+ months ago, and we've seen nothing new of her.

Everything has a shelf life in the modeling world.

Upcoming or Current rolls:

Adriana is the "Veteran" .... She'll go to all the events, movie premieres, ect. She won't be in the catalogue as much as Alessandra though. Lots of new candids ppl!

Ale is the main "Catalogue/It girl".. She'll be all over the place, the one talked about the most, chances are her popularity is about ready to sky rocket, and she'll do some events from time to time.. but not as much as Adriana.

Karolina has filled the Heidi roll as the "Blonde Bombshell"

Selita has filled the "Tyra Roll"

Miranda is the "New Cute Baby Angel - The girl next door typeish"

Fast forward 3-4 years, Adriana will be bumped up to Heidi/Gisele current status, she'll be removed from VS (or at the very most make a few guest apperences), Alessandra will come in as the Veteran, Miranda will move up to the new "it girl" meaning she'll be all over the Catalogue's and everyone will adore her. Karolina will remain where she is, so will Selita... or they will be replaced by one of the current Spokesmodels.. i.e Doutzen, or Caroline F

RISEN AND REPEAT. Wa la, the key to all things VS models.

VS is very very predictable when it comes to how they handle models.. Just look back the last 8 years... notice the same patterns? I sure as hell do.

*Hits the I win button* It's all about the trend forecasting, and the professor plums. *stares*