Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (PRE-SHOW TALK)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

Daria is gorgeous...but she´s too good for VS, too...much high fashion ;) she´s got that glamour and glance and special beauty that strikes you...she´sno commercial girl I think :no: :D

:thumbsup: Couldn't have said it better! :thumbsup: :laugh:

It's not does Daria deserve VS, but does VS deserve Daria! :D :D

Daria shouldn't be in the show cos shes more of 'high fashion' and isn't quite as versatile (where she can do high fashion and non high fashion work such as VS). Just being high fashion isnt bad but if you notice alot of the VS models can do high/non high fashion work and are more suited for the VS runway :whistle:

Daria is gorgeous...but she´s too good for VS, too...much high fashion ;) she´s got that glamour and glance and special beauty that strikes you...she´sno commercial girl I think :no: :D

:thumbsup: Couldn't have said it better! :thumbsup: :laugh:

It's not does Daria deserve VS, but does VS deserve Daria! :D :D

Daria shouldn't be in the show cos shes more of 'high fashion' and isn't quite as versatile (where she can do high fashion and non high fashion work such as VS). Just being high fashion isnt bad but if you notice alot of the VS models can do high/non high fashion work and are more suited for the VS runway :whistle:

Why she can't?! I do admit that she is skinny, but there are so many other skinny models too. Plus even if skinny, she has a great body, and she really has one of the best work ethics. I don't think if she starts VS, she will stop 'high fashion'. IMO she's really versatile! She is beautiful, gorgeous, and sexy enough to be a VS angel.

And just to prove what I say, here is the proof of how good the Daria/Angel relation would look! :woot:

post-15385-1185715572_thumb.jpg

Daria is The model that I adore the most in every aspect.She's the true meaning of a Top Model & I also agree she's too good for VS. ( don't get me wrong I love Vs & stuff & Adriana stands right next to Daria from the models that I love the most..& I love Ale but I just don't want to picture Daria for Vs..and I can't, she's absolutely phenomenal without ever doing Vs)

But guys don't sweat all this soo much... Soooo many debates & rumors and some arguments over all this..Just give it a bit of time we'll soon enough find out for sure which are gonna be the new angels & who's out (if there's anybody)..I don't overthink it my head is starting to hurt lol..

PS: Yeah i think Daria has a great body too..Actually the best for me.

:heart:

You know what I'd like to see VS do again is the "Meet the Models" segment they did in 2001 :yes:

(Y)

Why is VS such a big thing? :ninja:

I would rather see my favorite model in a Valentino HC show anyday. :idk:

Just my opinion. :p

Its just such an amazing show, most people wanna see their favorite models in it plus they get more recognition etc if your with VS. Gisele for example is an amazing model and was doing amazingly well before VS but she did even better and became a household name after VS :) thats just my opinion plus regular shows happen more often whereas VS happens just once a year :wave:

VS shows are better than all the other so called "high fashion" shows, except maybe Versace and Dolce Gabbana, I love their shows :drool: :drool: .

VS shows actually concentrate on models instead of clothing and they help bring out the personalities of the models by making it a fun atmosphere to work in and having the models smile and be sexy on the runway rather than having a monotonous bitchy look. We get to know more about the girls here than the other shows. Plus its the greatest show featuring the greatest supermodels and the top models of that year. And like Ana Beatriz Barros Fan said its more recognizable and more laid back and we get to see many of our favorites on the runway, plus they all look so damn hot :drool: and not scary like in those Haute Couture shows :yuckky: :yuckky: . Its more of a celebration featuring the best girls and the show can be seen on a local channel as well.

hot :drool: and not scary like in those Haute Couture shows :yuckky: :yuckky: . Its more of a celebration featuring the best girls and the show can be seen on a local channel as well.

Umm the overly sexy flirty look? Hmmm...sometimes girls overdue it...case in point Selita. :ermm: And HC shows whole point of the show is to show off the clothes...the makeup in fact its just to take the attention of the girls themselves and fully to the fabulous clothes :hehe: not make them look scary like you say :whistle: . And like VSFS its telling a story from the beggining to the end (well not really ehh...going from segment to segment I really don't get the relation Pink? Airline? Tartan Army that show was just f*cked up. At least 2005 had a generalize theme...a Christams wonderland. Just my opinion though. :ninja: ).

And Irina? No... :| I have to disagree. But then again they got Marisa M right? I'm sorry matt I just had to say that. :laugh: :p :ninja:

And Jessica White she's hot! :p