Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2007 (PRE-SHOW TALK)

Ana Beatriz Barros Fan

if is true good for doutzy hope she sign the contract. i don't like sabrina for v.s. i would like to see may gil, hilary rhoda, tori praver for v.s. I want to see julie ordon in their v.s.f.s she has model for v.s. before and she's gorgeous. hope to see jarah mariano in their runaway also she's gorgeous. they need asian girls also not just brazilian women, v.s. has to be more diversity when it comes in country. the majority of girls are brazilian and is annoying.

I dont think she will become like Adriana, though thats not to say that Adriana is in a bad position, at least not from the point of career letting her become more selective and make more money than she can find in high fashion. Adriana is not a leader like Gisele though, she lacks vocal skills and is not proficient in English. Plus there is no angel so far who can lead like Gisele or Tyra did before.

I see Doutzen more so in the position of Gisele one day, repeating her success and obtaining the fame the Gisele got. Doutzen can talk proficiently in English, seems to have a wide appeal and I think she will be big one day. She just needs to become an angel though, but I guess I have to admit that she is very smart and I am sure she will lay her demands on the VS people and I am sure she will become an angel(hopefully the lead one) only when the time is right.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:morning: I'm sorry continuing..Hilary no. I just don't know why although I would love to see her there... but no. :ninja:

whats so funny? :unsure:

you never know, anything can happen in the future ;) :whistle:

VS needs more diversity, 2003 was a great year if you look at it through that aspect, I wish they incorporate some Indian or Eastern Asian models, like Ujjwala Raut

Blakc models like Liya and Yasmine are great too, why dont they use them?

I also want more Russians back like Eugenia.

No STAM, Ajuma or Heather Marks this year.

Do I have some NEWS for you, my lil chicadees! As many of you know, I work for a NY based agency and right now there's a lot of pushing of girls to be considered for a VS casting... anywho!

VS is in a rebuilding period that is going to last about a year. They're actively looking to sign girls to development deals (ala Sabrina Jales) at a very young age. They're looking to build up these girls over a few years, not just throw them in the spotlight.

The attributes they're looking for is mainstream beauty, mainstream bodies that are still couture-esque, and the ability to come across well in interviews, which seems to be their biggest problem at the moment.

I can tell you right now with 100% accuracy, they they've been gunning to sign Doutzen Kroes to Angel status but she's been balking at the contract. It appears she'd rather gradually ease herself out of runway before signing to become an Angel. I think thats a brilliant idea considering it will keep it possible to ante up the offers from VS. It will also keep her "current". Doutzen has the perfect look and body to contrast the Brazilians that are running the VS show.

Secondly, Sabrina Jales is signed to a development deal. This girl is still VERY young. She's currently only 19 and I hear her age is a problem for the people at CBS, who are notoriously conservative. It seems there's some wrangling about whether or not they want a 19 yo walking down the runway in lingerie on national television. VS LOVES her, and really think she can be the next huge thing for them in a few years (if you havent seen this girl in person she is FLAWLESS!!! Hands down the most naturally beautiful Brazilian... girl wears NO makeup and turns heads), but they really want to get some runway experience in her. So it should be interesting to see who wins out... VS and their marketing team or CBS.

Thats all on this front... and things are heating up for NYFW! The agents are in a frenzy! I think we're going to see some changing of guards come the runway shows!

can u prove it that is a real statement can you please cite confident sources, will you?

Why do you have to call models ugly? Jesus fucking christ! WTF is wrong with you people? <_<

:blink: Did I read that correctly? One of the harshest model-bashers on the forum is suddenly complaining about people calling models ugly? :blink:

Do you see me calling a model ugly in my posting? I don't think so.

Do I have some NEWS for you, my lil chicadees! As many of you know, I work for a NY based agency and right now there's a lot of pushing of girls to be considered for a VS casting... anywho!

VS is in a rebuilding period that is going to last about a year. They're actively looking to sign girls to development deals (ala Sabrina Jales) at a very young age. They're looking to build up these girls over a few years, not just throw them in the spotlight.

The attributes they're looking for is mainstream beauty, mainstream bodies that are still couture-esque, and the ability to come across well in interviews, which seems to be their biggest problem at the moment.

I can tell you right now with 100% accuracy, they they've been gunning to sign Doutzen Kroes to Angel status but she's been balking at the contract. It appears she'd rather gradually ease herself out of runway before signing to become an Angel. I think thats a brilliant idea considering it will keep it possible to ante up the offers from VS. It will also keep her "current". Doutzen has the perfect look and body to contrast the Brazilians that are running the VS show.

Secondly, Sabrina Jales is signed to a development deal. This girl is still VERY young. She's currently only 19 and I hear her age is a problem for the people at CBS, who are notoriously conservative. It seems there's some wrangling about whether or not they want a 19 yo walking down the runway in lingerie on national television. VS LOVES her, and really think she can be the next huge thing for them in a few years (if you havent seen this girl in person she is FLAWLESS!!! Hands down the most naturally beautiful Brazilian... girl wears NO makeup and turns heads), but they really want to get some runway experience in her. So it should be interesting to see who wins out... VS and their marketing team or CBS.

Thats all on this front... and things are heating up for NYFW! The agents are in a frenzy! I think we're going to see some changing of guards come the runway shows!

can u prove it that is a real statement can you please cite confident sources, will you?

I work in the industry. Take what I say however you like. It's not secret. If YOU actually have any "sources" ask around and you'll hear the same thing.

Ask the agencies and models themselves... there's ways to contact. If you dont come across as an idiot fan, we're more than happy to answer most inquiries.

I so wish ana bb would become an angel already!!!!! [wth] it has to be her personal choice otherwise she would have been years ago. thats what I believe. and I would loveeeeeeeeeee to see Doutzen and Bianca balti become angels! now that would be hot. they're sexy and beautiful. just what vs needs since gisele has left.....I so don't get Selita's appeal AT ALL

I think Tori would be an excellent choice. They may have the blonde in Marisa but I think Marisa and Tori are totally opposites. Tori is fresher and more wholesome looking. That's just my opinion Tori has a very toned and curvy body and has a gorgeous face, IMHO. In a swimsuit, she can't be beat by many........her abs are to die for and her shoulders are so nice, too and her legs are gorgeous. She certainly has a good personality for talking, too.

I think Tori would be an excellent choice. They may have the blonde in Marisa but I think Marisa and Tori are totally opposites. Tori is fresher and more wholesome looking. That's just my opinion Tori has a very toned and curvy body and has a gorgeous face, IMHO. In a swimsuit, she can't be beat by many........her abs are to die for and her shoulders are so nice, too and her legs are gorgeous. She certainly has a good personality for talking, too.

yeah i agree. she should be in the catalog more often she is very sexy. I like her better than marisa. I think marisa is hot but not beautiful. and obviously a major age difference in the two...lol :blush: I saw one pic of tori in the catalog recently

yeah i agree. she should be in the catalog more often she is very sexy. I like her better than marisa. I think marisa is hot but not beautiful. and obviously a major age difference in the two...lol :blush: I saw one pic of tori in the catalog recently

Yeah, I think you nailed it on the head. :yes: I was trying to figure out a delicate way to make the difference between Tori and Marisa and you said it perfectly. :wave:

Why do you have to call models ugly? Jesus fucking christ! WTF is wrong with you people? <_<

Jennks! Where are you? :cry:

I´m here!! :laugh: :hug: But I don´t want to argue with someone who thinks like that... :) it´s nonsense, and I like my nerves exactly where they are now :) anyway, everyone´s got their own taste, it´s just a matter of intelligence how do you show it :idk:

if is true good for doutzy hope she sign the contract. i don't like sabrina for v.s. i would like to see may gil, hilary rhoda, tori praver for v.s. I want to see julie ordon in their v.s.f.s she has model for v.s. before and she's gorgeous. hope to see jarah mariano in their runaway also she's gorgeous. they need asian girls also not just brazilian women, v.s. has to be more diversity when it comes in country. the majority of girls are brazilian and is annoying.

Jarah is awesome :heart: though, short for runway I heard...dunno if it´s true, hope not. I think it really doesn´t matter which country is a model from as long as she´s beautiful, interesting and striking. I don´t want a sticky anorectic Brasilian/Russian/Czech/Polish/whoever country model there to be, I want gorgeous Brasilian/Russian/Japanesse/Czech/doesn´t matter which country model to be there :laugh:

one way or another, all I want to say is, if there would be only Kaukazian models in VS show, I don´t care as long as they´re versatile, different, and gorgeous!